BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

imperial gaurd and dark eldar

7th in September? I think it will include a bridge.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Gray Knights and Daemons because gray knights have yet to get a codex update and matt ward seems to be taking over

No new starter set - this would be a rules cleanup that everyone should buy.
    - 40k Eldar, Imperial Guard & Chaos Marines ∙ WFB Dogs of War ∙ WM/H Cryx ∙ BFG Chaos & Imperial Navy -

Quote Originally Posted by GrauGeist View Post
    No new starter set - this would be a rules cleanup that everyone should buy.
    Or they could be making fantasy and 40k joint rules together so you would need 1 set of rules to play both games thus people could understand both games easier hell most of the rules in fantasy and 40k are the same just worded different and then GW can profit more due to people would be able to play both games but would need 2 army's for each game I can see 40k getting a new phase psyker phase in the future and rolled just like fantasy most people i ask why they do not play both is because they dont want to carry 2 books around or dont want to learn more rules to a game with a huge amount of rules to remeber.
    Last edited by Xaric; 12-27-2013 at 03:07 AM.

Veteran-Sergeant

Then in a brilliant, well thought out stroke of genius GW releases a "core" set of rules that 40k and Fantasy use... which allow people to have their Fantasy army face off against someone's 40k army.

Brother-Captain

Freakin sweet! I can finally have my tyranids eat dwarves, reliving the glory days of when they wiped 40ks most F**KTarded race off the face of the hobby (thank goodness).
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Librarian

someone find that old article about Warhammer Fantasy Battle, IN SPACE?

on a serious note, this would be a true ploy to get new gamers in WFB, Now if we could loop in WHB... The Perpetuals Campaign...

Guessing most haven't actually played Warhammer.... Despite sharing many common rules, the games play very differently.

Plus, obvious rumour of rubbish remains obvious
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I don't know I think how they have been doing the supplement codex's, stuff like new released books (the one with the super heavy rules and buildings... forgot their names) and the apocalypse expansion books it seems that GW is doing everything possible to extend the life of the current ed. I cannot remember if there was any major expansions in 5th ed.

I guess the only thing to do is to wait and see what if these rumors pan out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12