BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Popsical View Post
    There my friend you have answered your own question from earlier in a way.
    The HH list would rank below 7 space maureens, which you would rate as not even worth ranking.
    So to answer your earlier Q, dont bother starting a legion, as you wont be as "super competitive" as you would like.
    There you go.
    i do not know if you struggle to understand what i was asking it seems like you was! all i wanted to know what you think would be competitive for a legion list! yet again youre not understanding the question if you scroll to the top and pop your reading glasses on it says 40k army rankings! the betrayal book i have says it is set in the 30k so therefore it would not be in the 40k army rankings would it now?

Nah i got it. I was just using this thread to help prove a point.
    There are no super competitive HH lists really. The most elite would be Horus wing.
    One of the things that is liked most about 30k is that there is only 1 list so its pretty balanced.
    Theres not alot of difference when you can all take the same stuff bar the odd unit.
    You also have failed to see what we have tried to tell you, this would be because you havent read the books.
    There is ONE list in 30k. You can tweak it with flavour, thats it.
    YOUR play style will make one or two tweaks better for YOU.
    YOU need to specify what type of army YOU prefer to use.
    Whats the point in us telling you that a cc tweaked army is best if you dont like using your army that way?
    Details are important if you want our detailed answers.

Also this thread is relevent, as myself and the group i play in have found 30k is 99% compatable with 40k.
    So you can rank them together. When/if you buy the books you will see units have the same rules and points as 40k such as the ceastus and spartan etc.

If you do as you say own betrayal, you have the only list, so why ask which is best?
    If you look at the unit data you can judge for yourself what units are best.
    Last edited by Popsical; 12-26-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Brother-Sergeant

The list I can provide, based upon battle results posted on itoysoldiers.com for November, is as follows:

1 Eldar
    2. Dark Eldar
    3. Space Wolves
    4. Space Marines
    5. Chaos Space Marines

I only listed the armies with more than four battles reported during November. And only the top five. The battle results are a mix of competitive and casual games.
    Rob
    http://itoysoldiers.com/user/16

Quote Originally Posted by kylethomsen1994 View Post
    REMOVED COMMENT
    Ouch. You could hurt someones feelings with all that pent up anger dude.
    Name calling isnt big or cool.
    Keep calm.
    Last edited by The Girl; 12-29-2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: consistancy

Chapter-Master

Yeah, consider his comment flagged.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Battle-Brother

Well the top army will be clear when Taudar finally get there own book lol

But seriously s things seem to be in flux compared to the old new dex is best mentality... I'm biased but I still love the ork dex and the deamon army seems pretty bad ace to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12