BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I would love to see an assault flier like the Storm Raven and either a fighter gunship or some sort of space wolf only AA.

I can see Rune Priests getting hit with the nerf stick but I hope not made unusable. Their psychic defense was second only to Eldar's runes...and we see what happened to those (cough*useless*cough). Im sure they wil get limited from 24" anti psychic to 6" or something dumb.

Ive never had a huge issue with Long Fangs as in the end, they are as easy to kill as 1 Hell Drake =P, though if they are brought in line with Space Marines as far as cost goes, that is fine by me.

Grey Hunters will get an increase, or lose their ccw, or be able to buy it for 1-2pts per model. Im fine with that.

Id like to see Mark of Wulfen be something cool, perhaps able to take 0-1 unit of all Wulfen dudes, kinda like Possessed.

And I hope Acute Senses is changed as it is mostly useless.

Give space wolves some Air support options, make them up to date with the new Soace marine codex.
    Storm ravens, storm tallons, and stalker.
    Twolf cavalry are well priced for the carnage they cause, rune priest are fair priced too.

Space wolves are not really an assault army, but are more powerful as a counter attack army.

Whatever you do,dont Nerf them... One of the best codex ever!

I stopped 10/12 psychic powers yesterday with 1 runepriest. the flying circus player was not amused. Im guessing their 24" runeblade will be nerfed to something dumb like "+1 deny the witch"

Quote Originally Posted by Demonus View Post
    I stopped 10/12 psychic powers yesterday with 1 runepriest. the flying circus player was not amused. Im guessing their 24" runeblade will be nerfed to something dumb like "+1 deny the witch"
    That wouldn't even be a change, would it? They currently deny on a 4+. If it's +1 to deny, and you consider that a rune priest will already deny on at least a 5+ (possiibly a 4+) due to being a psyker... That's even a possible buff in certain circumstances.

First-Captain

1. Nerf jaws
    2. Nerf psychic defense
    3. Without taking Cannis allow the wolves to be scoring troops ;*).
    4. Cheaper Thunderwolf Calvary
    5. Raise troop and long wolf prices.
    6. Make the wolves cheaper.
    7. Give them a flyer
    8. Bring back the werewolf type marines from eye of terror.

I think this is all I want.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Sovereign View Post
    That wouldn't even be a change, would it? They currently deny on a 4+. If it's +1 to deny, and you consider that a rune priest will already deny on at least a 5+ (possiibly a 4+) due to being a psyker... That's even a possible buff in certain circumstances.
    There's a big difference between a 4+ Deny and actually blocking all powers in 24" on a 4+.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    There's a big difference between a 4+ Deny and actually blocking all powers in 24" on a 4+.
    Big difference with having to get through a 4+ and at least a 5+ to be able to do anything to mose space wolf models.

Chapter-Master

You can't use both deny the witch and the ruinic weapon. It's one or the other.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Brother-Captain

They nerfed the regular SM librarian's headgear piece, where you use to be able to shut down psyckic powers by having a Ldr roll-off if you were within 24". I'm sure that they will do the same for the runeblade.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Veteran-Sergeant

I like your list The Sovereign.

1. Anti-air/Flyer - After the new Space Marine Codex dropped I laughed at the 'Now every chapter has AA/Flyers.' comments.
    2. Psykers - Njal to ML3 and update his Tempest power. The SW specific powers will be gone, and that's a good thing IMO. I hope they just reduce the range of RW's to 12", but I expect them to be very similar to hoods. I'm surprised they were never updated via faq.
    3. Logan - Make his axe kewl again, please. Wolf Guard may, not must be taken as troops.
    4. Sagas - Just update them. It would suck if they dropped them
    5. TW Mounts for IC - allow Rune Priests and Wolf Priests to take them.
    6. BloodClaws - 3 different units with BS/WS 3 that includes mother flipping bikes and jump pack troops. Because those are things we give to 'rookies', are you kidding me?!?!?!? I have zero bikes and only one skyclaw pack (Original metal blood claws with metal jump packs) for show. Make those two BS/WS 4. Do whatever you want with Bloodclaws. If they're kewl, I'll have a use for my packs again, if not I'll just continue to ignore them.
    7. Update costs/rules on all named wolves.
    8. Grey Hunters - I hope they don't become 'Tac Squads'. I hope they keep the pistol/CCW.
    9. Lone Wolves - Give them the option to take a Jump Pack, Bike or TW.
    10. Chapter specific wargear - I hope they are just updated and not dropped.
    11. Wolf Scouts - Make them kewl again
    12. Acute Senses/Counter Attack - Give them a 'new' ability to take the place of AS. Keep Counter Attack of course, heh heh
    13. HQ - keep the ability to take 2/1

Getting the LR back would be kewl, but I made my peace with that when I gave my Ork buddy my LR back in the day to turn it into a looted LR.
    Last edited by biffster666; 01-04-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast