BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulio View Post
    I think Flyrants with dual MC devourers will still be great, especially since Tyrants are BS4 now. 12 x str 6 shots into the rear armor on any flyer is bound to bring the pain.
    Agreed. Dual Flyrants with double Devourers, and dual Crones, and I don't know why you'd have any issues with anti-Air. The only lists that are likely to bring more AA would be Tau.

Red Terror can't use his special rule on Draigo, as Draigo is bulky and as such cannot be swallowed whole.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

To kjolnir
    Ur right we do, BUT whats the point of having skyfire if ur armed with LW+BS and scy tals fr the +1A? if u wanna kill those riptides/wraithknights u have to be a FMC as if ur walking, theyll just stay 12" away and shoot u away till ur nuthin but goo...

To SLY

Ur right that shud annihilate flyers completely but, as I said, then u wudnt have BS armed tyrants who can rape a wraithknight per turn

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Red Terror can't use his special rule on Draigo, as Draigo is bulky and as such cannot be swallowed whole.
    Sir, that is not what Red Terror rule says. Look again
    Embarking =/= Nemesis Force Weapon

This is why nids cant be a tourney army, its impossible to have a chance to be gd against every1, not its slightly hard, its impossihle. U go with BS armed, warriors, tyrants ull rape riptides/wraithknights, but get raped by helldrake spam, marines with lots of flyers and viceversa....

Ooooh and no invulnerable saves either in this edition, soooo that white scar biker army full of grav guns a guy in malta plays with...hahahes gna continue to grin whenever he sees me....

Ignore this post
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 01-08-2014 at 04:22 PM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Fotoguy79 View Post
    Why the heck do warriors have "Very Bulky" if we have no transports.
    Thinking the same thing myself, in fact quite a few have that currently meaningless rule. Oh, no it's not meaningless, it means we can't be swallowed by the Red Terror!

Confused as to why the Tyrant got a +1 to it's BS and the Hive Guard got a reduction, afterall they're the dedicated shooters and they're ammunition is what's guiding itself to the target. I suppose if they don't have to see the target they don't need the BS 4, weird?

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    You cannot target a Bulky model for Swallow Whole. Look where it says nominate.
    It says you can't target very or extremely bulky models, regular bulky can still get munched.

Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast