BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We do already have some issues that are not clear, and probably will be FAQ'd pretty quick, and will most likely just nerf our army more, I doubt they will ever be for our benefit. Such as the Tyrant Guard - Hive Tyrant IC dilemma, which was copy/pasted from 5th ed book, but was still not made clear, and thus we may just see a copy/paste of the 5th ed FAQ, which if that happens, will be pretty lame of GW. Also can Tyranids use fortifications? We aren't prohibited from it in this codex, however, it wasn't in 5th ed either, it was on the FAQ, so if they do FAQ it to say that we can not use quad guns or anything, that will also be another slap in the face to tyranids, as they clearly did not look at the 5th ed FAQ, and compare it to their new rules, did anything become more clear? Some stuff that was just updated to core 6th ed standards, but honestly, our book is incomplete, and a copy and paste.

Chapter-Master

Probably no FAQ, because they're not going to answer "where can we buy pitchforks and torches in bulk" or "where is the home address of the codex authors".
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Battle-Brother

Just have to say I have my pitch fork and torch in the trunk... let's role

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12