BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yep just watch out for the cover ignorers

the shard gives auto fearless... so imo it is better than the sabre... if im not running two lords i generally go two farseers on bikes sharing the goodies but ALWAYS with spears ... st 9 anti tank cannot be undersold and they are great at id things like wraith/meganobs/warriors/termis etc...

i generally run an autarch with a maxed out spider team, shard gives fearless, fusion gun to boost anti tank and if spare points a reaper launcher for long range sniping...

if you put an autarch anywhere but spiders then the bike is a must for t4, but i tend to stick with the shard and fusion gun as it keeps his options open

never had any success with the mlg ... mb the proliferation of st8 locally is the reason... at least lords are eternal warriors...

i think ALL warlord hq choices should gain eternal warrior ...

If your chariter is also your warlord then the Phoenix gem is worth considering as it may keep the slay the war lord point out of your opponents grasp. As our characters are easily instant killed.

Dave l
    Davel miniature painter http://www.flickr.com/photos/davelminiturepainter/sets/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123