BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

he moustachiod ogryn is indeed neddog
    Your source is wrong.

its the guy on the end with the Cigar, It has Norks signature Carapace armour and the Hat the Comisar gave him as a Gift.

I'm sure I said it earlier.

The mustache guy is just the Bullygrn Bonehead.

via lordbeefy on Warseer:
    Ah warseer the home of the gulible.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Man, I must be one of the few people that actually like the taurox.

I mean I wouldnt stick it in an IG army, but I would LOVE to have that for my gangs to run around on in necromunda, probably swap out the chain guns for an heavy flammer and go spider hunting. I'll be buying 1 or maybe even 2...
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lawler View Post
    All Warrior Henchmen came with 4+ armor in the old WH/DH books.. Crusaders additionally came with Shields.
    Yeah don't know why they bumped it down to 5+ in the new GK and Inq book, also makes them a less satisfying option to represent Arbite Riot Suppression Squads.

And I stand Corected on the power armour ,even though I'm sure Ignust Armour has arms and the backs of the legs.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post

I mean I wouldnt stick it in an IG army, but I would LOVE to have that for my gangs to run around on in necromunda, probably swap out the chain guns for an heavy flammer and go spider hunting. I'll be buying 1 or maybe even 2...
    I like it too but one of my IG armies is a Squat Sapper regiment and all the vehicles in it are repurposed Mining machinery....

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    And I stand Corected on the power armour ,even though I'm sure Ignust Armour has arms and the backs of the legs.
    It really doesn't, even in the pictures they used for the RPG (I think it's in Accession) which makes the strength bonus very difficult to wrap your head around.

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    It really doesn't, even in the pictures they used for the RPG (I think it's in Accession) which makes the strength bonus very difficult to wrap your head around.
    It does I'm holding the book in my hand its vacuum sealed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    Ah warseer the home of the gulible.
    No, you are thinking Faeit.

As an IG-Player turned Ork player turned multi-army player.. I don't dislike ALL of the Taurox.. There are elements of the kit that I find appealing.. but not for IG. Everyone keeps saying MRAP and all of the other things the design is inspired from.. well.. no crap.. pretty sure most people picked up on that when they saw it.. but the core of it really looks like a souped up Ork vehicle or some strange flyer hull.
    My hope for the kit, is that those stupid hotrod pipes are separate.. that it comes with wheels, that the overly-ornate plating is separate, and that there are turret options that would allow me to put something a little smaller and more aesthetically balanced up top. If I have to come up with all of that outside of what's provided from the kit, then I'll just stick to the 1/48 Land Rover Defenders I had ordered to use as Tauros for drop troops.

Otherwise, I can see parts of the kit being used for a lot of things.. I have a few Ork Trukk Chassis that are sitting around gathering dust and they would love some of the parts.. Likewise for the cab.. I could easily see that being the center of a cab for a blastabomma that I've been putting off. The track units are the right size for a ton of builds.. everything from half-tracks to various gun tractors, war-tracks, even imperial builds that would be fun. So yeah.. there are virtues to the kit. If the configuration from that White Dwarf is the only possible build from the kit though, I'll be ordering those virtues through various bits retailers as I need them :/

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post

Actually I like it too and plan to pick up a few for my 'Tejasian' IG to represent the vehicles they went dinosaur ranching in alongside their Knight suit wearing overseers. Then I can use chimeras for the command squads, and the space trucks for the grunts.

Provided of course that is is available to the IG and not just whatever this tempestus thing is.

Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast