BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 209 of 773 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309709 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 7723
    Chapter-Master

I love the hydra. just had an email saying my hydra and codex has been posted, so I might well get it early which would be nice. I found codex storm troopers to be a massive let down, so need some proper guard stuff.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Ladies and Gentlemen, turn it up to ELEVEN

Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Got to love glam rock. It's as camp as rock gets.
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Daemon-Prince

Is it me or is 40k kinda dieing out lately? I have seen very few people getting into the game and a ton getting out!
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Not round my way.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Not round my way.
    Odd, here everyone is selling there stuff off and no one is buying no mater how cheap it is.........

Plus i am somewhat losing my interest in the hobby since due to having tendon damage i can't win top painting scores due to how hard it is for me to hold models for along time, my Anxiety problem makes me come off unfriendly so i can't win sportsmanship or Go to events far out which the people who run things make fun of....So ya (I am also a weeee bit pissed off atm)

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Is it me or is 40k kinda dieing out lately? I have seen very few people getting into the game and a ton getting out!
    In my neck of the woods it is the case, 40k is still a fun game with great models but X-Wing is now the game were playing 90% of the time. I think that whilst GW still make the best quality product (not rule set, X-Wings are far more balanced and superior) the other producers are slowly making inroads into GWs piece of the pie. GW (for me anyway) no longer holds all of my hobby interest. X-Wing is where it's at, Warmahordes and Infinity are both being dabbled in too. I remember MWG predicting GWs domination of the market would be slowly eroded a couple of years ago. I didn't believe it at the time, but it's happening.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    In my neck of the woods it is the case, 40k is still a fun game with great models but X-Wing is now the game were playing 90% of the time. I think that whilst GW still make the best quality product (not rule set, X-Wings are far more balanced and superior) the other producers are slowly making inroads into GWs piece of the pie. GW (for me anyway) no longer holds all of my hobby interest. X-Wing is where it's at, Warmahordes and Infinity are both being dabbled in too. I remember MWG predicting GWs domination of the market would be slowly eroded a couple of years ago. I didn't believe it at the time, but it's happening.
    Fair enough i have noticed GW & Warma hordes tends to get the most jerk players too...... SO far all the x-wing players have mostly been rather friendly & seem to shower....

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, turn it up to ELEVEN

Yeah they're good live

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    the group I used to play with split years ago through geography. I think everybody still dabbles but the only one that still games regularly games with his uni society. The rest of us collect/play the computer games/read the books.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Can anyone else hear that ringing everywhere they are?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni