BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default What Mini is this?

Hello all,

I was going to check out GW's site but it seems its down atm but there was this picture on the page...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	games-workshop Sprue.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	8202

I was going to start getting some Marines to ally with my Imperial Guard & I was going to get some Vanguard veterans, Tact Marines maybe some scouts too...but I saw this Sprue & it looks like a Captain or something which I need as well...

anyway thanks in advance.
    Only in death does duty end...
    Imperial Guard W-8 L-16 D-7 Grey Knights(DH) W-6(1) L-8(5) D-3(1) Eldar W-1 L-3 T-1

Occuli Imperator

It is unknown.

If you look at the cloak it has little skulls on it.

Certainly a Space Marine of some flavour, possibly a captain? But nothing that has yet been released.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Veteran-Sergeant

Yeah it looks cool... Storm bolter w/ Power fist is nice.

darn I want to look at SM HQ's but the GW site is still down... maybe its going to big that big site merge/update with FW that people were talking about?
    Only in death does duty end...
    Imperial Guard W-8 L-16 D-7 Grey Knights(DH) W-6(1) L-8(5) D-3(1) Eldar W-1 L-3 T-1

Occuli Imperator

Yup see here: [url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?43629-GW-Site[/url]
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Banned

Yeah, looks like a new plastic Space Marine charcter, intesting that in the email they just sent, they say it will be back soon bearing gifts and that your patience will be rewarded...

I guess they're not just relaunching the website/webstore; they're relaunching the website/webstore with new stuff to buy!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Chaplain

Yeah, another SPACE MARINE CHARACTER.

Now, if there were a new Character for every Faction...

Occuli Imperator

To stop things spirialling across a number of threads, all stuff relating to the website and mini are to go into this earlier thread: [url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?43629-GW-Site[/url]