BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GW Site

Occuli Imperator

But it's free and you were going to buy stuff anyway....
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    But it's free and you were going to buy stuff anyway....
    I was....? I want forgeworld not the crummy plastic GW has put out lately.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Buy it from the Forge World site, then.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    Buy it from the Forge World site, then.
    Oh i will, however this is about the new Gw site..........being in french....when you pick english....

I've had no problems, Canada just sucks because it's half French.

I've been planning my Battleforce Challenge, so this shall do nicely, I do like limited edition Space Marines.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I've had no problems, Canada just sucks because it's half French.

I've been planning my Battleforce Challenge, so this shall do nicely, I do like limited edition Space Marines.
    You guys get those? They did it once here them stopped.....then again we don't get anything here now days! Also only 1 part of the country is French and they like to boast about it........

GW Shrewsbury is DABES.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

A few things :
    - Where are the erratas & FAQ ? Do we have now to send our books back to GW to have the latest updated version, as they are telling people to do in the product pages when the said product does not meet customer's expectations ?
    - Why the new prices raise on Codex Space Marine (both paper and digital/iPad) and on all the supplements (which are now costing as much as most of the codices) ? What is the difference between my last year SM book I bought 38€ and the now 46€ ? Is it better ?

I admit that the new site is looking modern, shiny and all, but…some things are still wrong…

Brother-Captain

Personally I'm dubious about calling something 'free' when I have to pay $160 baseline to get it.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Well, it is technically free. Personally I think it is a bit meh, I mean it would be nice if they had a scaling system of rewards. Get a free miniature when you spend sixty pounds, free miniature and something else when you spend one hudnred pounds, etc.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast