BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Bill Goldberg.

I want to see Peter Dinkledge as a Ratling and Mark Strong as Garviel Loken.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Iron Father

I could mention a load of names no ones ever heard of but I'm surprised no ones mentioned Lou Ferrigno. In his prime his physique was awesome. Far too nice a guy to be a real space marine but my top choice anyway. Brian Shaw although not an actor (current worlds strongest man) is certainly big enough.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

Too late now, but Michael Clarke Duncan would have made a great space marine....
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by completeHook View Post
    Lucy Liu as a Dark Eldar Archon, she can do that thing where she switches from coquettish to ice maiden in a blink of an eye, very Dark Eldar.

Space Marines, well Jason Statham would be the obvious choice, he's already got the hair for it, or Sean Pertwee, he's been one before so he knows what he's doing and Dog Soldiers is very cool.

Peter Capaldi as an inquisitor, the Malcolm Tucker from The Thick Of It Peter Capaldi (I haven't seen the new Dr Who but I'd be very surprised if he's as scary and sweary as he is in The Thick Of It) Big pointy leather witchhunter hat, purging heretics, he was born to play that role.
    Jason Statham would be an Imperial Guard Veteran, or a Tempestus Scion.

Hugo Weaving as Eldrad
    Gina Carano as Lelith
    David Bowie as Vect
    Ray Park as Drazhar

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Dolph Lundgren was in the expendables wasnt he?

Also the Tanith are clearly from the North of England, some of the others would work for verghast and the other ones...
    Really north of England...so far north they're Scots!

Scout

Arnold Schwarzenegger as a SM, Angelina Jolie as a Sister or Battle, Vin Diesel as a SM, Russel Crow as a Commissar, Bill Goldberg as either an Ork Warboss or SM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstorm View Post
    Chuck Norris as Marbo (things that make you go BOOM)!

Wesley Snipes as a Salamander Space Marine
    Sorry, Stallone (in his prime) as Marbo. Just give him a crew cut and boom there ya go.

Neal McDonough as an Ultramarine sergeant.
    Give a man fire, and you keep him warm for a night.
    Set a man on fire, and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Librarian

very suprised no one has mentioned the og tough man R Lee Ermy, youde think of him as being youre Sgt Tellion training the recruits just like FMJ or SAAB.

and also Stephen Hawking is working his way to Magos Dominus. hes already tested out devices that would allow him to control external robotic entities, neural cortex anybody....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast