BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Daemonettes question

I dont know if this is the right bit of the forum for this so please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong place. I have two questions.

I have managed to aquire around 60 of the old Juan Dias demonettes via a combination of ebay and trades and am putting together a mono-slaanesh deamon army. However those older models have no options for command groups so I was wondering if anyone had any experience in command group conversions for them.

I am considering either the new plastic daemonette arms or possibly dark elf witch elf arms but I am not entirely sure how they scale to the rather dainty metal daemonettes.

My other question is on list composition, can I run a mono-slaanesh army and not use the rediculous looking chariots or will I auto-lose more than I would normally for running a mono god daemon army? i.e are the chariots essencial to list building?

Again I appologise if either of those is in the wrong place but I look forward to any help you can provide.

Chapter-Master

Can't you just get the warrior chariots and use a couple of your daemonettes in them?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Can't you just get the warrior chariots and use a couple of your daemonettes in them?
    I certainly could I suppose though I would probably go more towards the high or dark elf chariots than the warrior one.

Chapter-Master

Other possible alternatives, I was thinking of the chaotic looking steads for them...

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Other possible alternatives, I was thinking of the chaotic looking steads for them...
    I could probably get some steeds of slaanesh to pull them. I just dont think the warriors chariot would mesh all that well with a mono-slaanesh daemon force. Mono Khorne or nurgle sure but I like to think a chariot crewed by daemonettes would be more graceful than that (which is also the basic reason I dont like the current lawnmower chariot)

Chapter-Master

Ah, yeah thats a good point, but if you're willing to source alternative beasts of burden go with the dark elf chariot