BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I'm happy to see more Xenos stuff...especially since that is all I have ever played heh... I'll get it just to support the Xenos effort!

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    I like the DE one but it is kinda boring. Oh lets make even more Alphastrike stuff!

And I really hate the Eldar one. Yey... its Ghostwarriors AGAIN. Not that they got a supplement, a Dataslate and an apocalypse Formation... here comes the next one which is nearly the same composition as the Dataslate.
    Biel'Tan joins forces with Iyanden for this Warzone, so there will be non-Iyanden stuff present as well.

Now for the challenging part - talking one of my Nid friends into buying this book so I can perma-borrow it.

Yay!

Edit: I have to admit I was sceptical we would ever see an all-xenos Warzone from GW, very happy to be proven wrong.
    Last edited by eldargal; 05-09-2014 at 01:23 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Dam, poor wallet is heading for another cardiac arrest. Even worse as I've just been off sick for 2 days.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

Brother-Sergeant

I was really hoping the ghostwarrior force would have something like the old strategic redeployment asset. Otherwise Im excited.

Found this on the BL website: [url]http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/valedor.html[/url] This may be old news but I for one never heard of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, as an eternally dissatisfied eldar player I would love to see some non ghost warrior love here ^^ Not everyone's craftworld got almost wiped out by tyranids, you know.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Very cool! Great to see an all-xenos book!
    Exactly, wonder how many people said GW will never do an all Xenos book are not feeling miopic.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

From that BL link...
    As the tyranids of Hive Fleet Leviathan sweep through the sector consuming everything in their path, wayward Prince Yriel of Iyanden discovers that the farseers have inadvertently brought a greater threat to bear – a fragment of Hive Fleet Kraken, hurled into the warp in order to save the craftworld, has returned.
    So once again the ancient conclave of future-seers f'ed up. Its any wonder the Eldar were ever the dominant force in the galaxy with its seemingly never-ending string of blunders.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Arthfael View Post
    Found this on the BL website: [url]http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/valedor.html[/url] This may be old news but I for one never heard of it.
    There is a prequel as well

[URL="http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/the-last-days-of-ector.html"]http://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-40000/the-last-days-of-ector.html[/URL]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast