BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I dare say it's also wee'd on some 3rd party bitz sellers.

I mean, being FW you know these are going to fit, and be easily recognised by your opponent.

I doubt it's a death knell like, but it's certainly something GW have been needing to release!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Only annoying part is that with the grip instead of the hand these aren't straight off compatible with the current plastic Tactical/Sterguard minis. Good thing I've still got plenty of the old hands on style tactical right arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boyle View Post
    Only annoying part is that with the grip instead of the hand these aren't straight off compatible with the current plastic Tactical/Sterguard minis. Good thing I've still got plenty of the old hands on style tactical right arms.
    Aren't all the FW weapons ones with grips? All the ones I've bought are like that. (Admittedly, a very small sampling.)

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    Aren't all the FW weapons ones with grips? All the ones I've bought are like that. (Admittedly, a very small sampling.)
    Probably. Their resin marine kits are all like how the Plastic tac marines used to be; both left and right arms had hands, and you would cut the grip off the gun you wanted and glue it to the top of the right hand. You still get plastic marines like that in stuff like the Devastator and Command squad boxes, otherwise your option is cutting the right hand off one of the bolters in the newer plastic marines and then gluing on a FW gun.

tl;dr if you're buying FW resin marines, you're all set. If you're buying new Plastics, better have old arms or prepare to be cutting stuff.

Veteran-Sergeant

I like em...not cheap but I would only use them on Sergents and a Sternguard squad...although I need to actually get more then 2 captains & 5 marines to start a Deathwatch strike force detachment for my Guard...
    Only in death does duty end...
    Imperial Guard W-8 L-16 D-7 Grey Knights(DH) W-6(1) L-8(5) D-3(1) Eldar W-1 L-3 T-1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12