BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Al Shut View Post
    Complete guess on my behalf but I'm expecting it to create additional dice for blocking/banning/nullifiying or whatever it's called.
    my hopes as well, or possibly forced re-rolls, perils on rolls of more than one 6 if we dont get daemonology I hope theres something cool we get out of this, aside from screwed

I am looking forward to: The 'formations' that allows you to take a couple of matched units with perhaps some special rules (like those found in the dataslates)

I am NOT looking forward to: A 'fantasy battle'-like magic phase that is so strong you need a max level psyker in every list you write.

Chaplain

new captain ahoy Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new captain.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	405.4 KB 
ID:	8818

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Eberk View Post
    I am looking forward to: The 'formations' that allows you to take a couple of matched units with perhaps some special rules (like those found in the dataslates)

I am NOT looking forward to: A 'fantasy battle'-like magic phase that is so strong you need a max level psyker in every list you write.
    I really don't think it's going to be as strong as people think it is. Warp Charge 1 powers are going to be wimpy, and anything above that gets exponentially harder to cast. Even with a bunch of really tough Psykers, you're putting points into something that's ultimately horribly random. If you have two ML3 Librarians, you get 6+d6 warp charges, and you could easily roll a 1 on that d6, and then roll nothing but whiffs trying to get those 4+'s or whatever else.

And even then, the psyker powers aren't going to be as game changing as they are in Fantasy, where models have weaknesses and resistances, and where the magic can fall over whole huge blocks of troops and wipe them off the table.

Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

Quote Originally Posted by archimbald View Post
    new captain ahoy Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new captain.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	405.4 KB 
ID:	8818
    At last, the termie captain has needed updating for some time.
    "Give me a hundred Space Marines. Failing that, give me a thousand other troops."

Chaplain

Just pre-ordered the 7th BRB. Looking forward to picking it up next week.
    Where is my tinfoil hat!??
    Aka Arcane, veteran GW-Conspiracy Theorist

Fly Lord

Other 7th Edition Stuff 5-15-2014
    Snap-Fire
    Taking a Jink save limits you to snap-firing next turn in all cases

Skyfire restricts the bearer to only snapifire at non-flyers in all cases (full BS vs flyers).

Allies
    All armies may ally with themselves as Battle Brothers, and Battle Brothers may freely embark into each other's transports.

Flyers/FMCs
    Only zooming flyers do not score.

Vector strike hits are now AP2.

Grounding checks are now based on wounds inflicted.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

vector strikes are also apparently limited to a single attack, with FMC version doing D3 (not sure if 1+D3)

so looks like vector strike might get handed out more. And we may see a heldrake FAQ giving it back its +D3 like the FMCs
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Other 7th Edition Stuff 5-15-2014
    As that was the case with Skyfire previously is this implying it no longer ties in with Interceptor to allow BS shots at ground targets?
    "Give me a hundred Space Marines. Failing that, give me a thousand other troops."

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Imperial Fist View Post
    As that was the case with Skyfire previously is this implying it no longer ties in with Interceptor to allow BS shots at ground targets?
    Thats what other sources have said. If you have skyfire then you always shoot snap shots at ground targets no matter if you have interceptor or not.

As if the Firestorm needed to get even WORSE :P
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast