BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Daemon-Prince

I think the point is FW had the Prospero set for 6th Edition and with the 7th they have had to push it back well going "Well crap it was a week from release! Sadly now all the rules are bad"
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Quote Originally Posted by AnEnemy View Post
    This isn't a case of people wanting their book produced first. This is a case of people being told their book was going to be fourth for almost two years now, then being told it was going to be five or six a month or two ago, to now being told to shut up and wait maybe as long as two years.
    This isn't a case of Forgeworld or Games Workshop deciding that they intentionally want to lie to or screw over certain faction players personally as you seem to be implying. If they made the decision to change the schedule, it was because of business and/or development realities that they had to deal with. It's kind of a pain to have figured out rules and models for the most psychically powerful legion, only to be told that GW is reworking the entire psychic powers system.

If you want to believe that Will, Simon, Mark, et al are sitting around a conference table, cackling evilly and drinking the tears of Thousand Sons and Space Wolf players from crystal goblets, feel free. But it's (probably) not true.

Please, point out to me where I said anything about a personal grudge.

Because I can damn sure point out to you where I said it was probably a business decision.

I just wanna see some damned beakies.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by skeletoro View Post
    I just wanna see some damned beakies.
    I like my mk4 scouts
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Scout

Random question, did the make mention as to why extermination was released and not with a primarch model from its pages? Im not really complaining on it i just thought it was odd when the first two were.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by AnEnemy View Post
    Please stop responding to me if this is all you're going to say, Kirsten. You seem to have no idea what you're talking about. You're making excuses and trying to accuse me of entitlement when nothing that I've said here didn't come straight out of FWs various mouths.

This isn't a case of people wanting their book produced first. This is a case of people being told their book was going to be fourth for almost two years now, then being told it was going to be five or six a month or two ago, to now being told to shut up and wait maybe as long as two years.

6th edition didn't even last a full two years.
    Which book was it that you were waiting for again?
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Chaplain

E
    Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    I think the point is FW had the Prospero set for 6th Edition and with the 7th they have had to push it back well going "Well crap it was a week from release! Sadly now all the rules are bad"
    That's exactly the point. I'm glad someone here can read.
    When you hear hoof-beats, it's best to think horses not zebras.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Honestly, To me the HH is more looking like its being subjected the kind of business decisions that leads to a game being drawn out and out to ever maximize the sale, right up until it no longer makes those desired profits, at which point its dropped like a sack of potatos and who gives a crap if the end was ever reached.

Im with ADB, do the major events but work towards the final confrontation in a reasonable time length, then go back and fill in the random junk. Dont bloat your game into oblivion till it never reaches closure
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

The Gal Vorbak minis look wicked, any word as to whether we're getting Argel Tal?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast