BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Death Knights of Nurgle

Hi y'all,
    I was contemplating the new ruleset and a potential new army. At first I was a little torn between Grey Knights and Nurgle Chaos Demons/SM, but then I though why not combine them? I've already got a few conversion ideas, but I don't know a whole lot about either army. Any info on how they would play together, advice, etc. would be appreciated.

The "Grey Plague" perhaps?

What do you mean 'combine'?

At first, I thought you meant you would create your own chapter ('Death Knights of Nurgle) with models that could be used as either GKs or CSM. But then they wouldn't be playing together - you'd play as one or the other.

Are you proposing to get some of each and run them as allies?

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_S View Post
    Are you proposing to get some of each and run them as allies?
    Yes, allies. Sorry

How do they play together?

Not well. Not well. Kind of hard when each is the living embodiment of what the other hates and vows to destroy.
    Chaos Grey Knights are one of those fluff impossibilities that people look down on as bad cliches, like chaos Tau and female space marines.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    How do they play together?

Not well. Not well. Kind of hard when each is the living embodiment of what the other hates and vows to destroy.
    Chaos Grey Knights are one of those fluff impossibilities that people look down on as bad cliches, like chaos Tau and female space marines.
    But Chaos aspiring champions? A squad of mini Typhus's? Or how about resurrected Grey Knight corpses, held in thrall by the servants of the Father?Totally Plausible.

Use the rules if you want psychic terminators, just model them appropriately
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.