BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Here comes Logan at 27 seconds in...

Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

Quote Originally Posted by Agramar View Post

No SW chaplain/Wolf Priest yet...and next Grey Knights,maybe?
    No, think that's just a novel, can#t see them getting a release again before BA.
    "Give me a hundred Space Marines. Failing that, give me a thousand other troops."

Awesome. You have the codex now? Omggggg more spoilers please, I will have your babies. Any chance on letting us know what Harald Deathwolf is like? Pics for new psychic powers? Have wolf scouts changed at all (I hear they lost Behind Enemy Lines, but did they gain anything?) can rune priests or wolf priests get thunderwolf mounts now? What about storm rider - can other wolf lords ride a chariot?

Quote Originally Posted by skeletoro View Post
    Awesome. You have the codex now? Omggggg more spoilers please, I will have your babies. Any chance on letting us know what Harald Deathwolf is like? Pics for new psychic powers? Have wolf scouts changed at all (I hear they lost Behind Enemy Lines, but did they gain anything?) can rune priests or wolf priests get thunderwolf mounts now? What about storm rider - can other wolf lords ride a chariot?

thunderwolves and chariots are epic fail

Quote Originally Posted by madlib View Post
    thunderwolves and chariots are epic fail
    Not helpful to skeletoro nor relevant to his comment at all.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I hope the Murderfang has the same crazed rules as helbrutes.....i mean its a chaos dreadnought by its fluff
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    I'm more surprised the kit doesnt seem to make a generic charriot unit, it's a very extensive kit for a single character. Previous models that made characters like Karl Franz also made generic versions so I'm somewhat surprised by this...not in a bad way way or anything, just surprised.
    I know what you mean, the Venerable Dreadnought kit is a fantastic example of utility, with three options out of the box, whereas this boils down to Logan mounted, Logan on foot.

On they other hand GW have discovered a way to charge probably about 40 quid for a single special character, or will Logan be available without his chariot?
    Last edited by Cutter; 08-05-2014 at 02:34 AM.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by skeletoro View Post

Yes, today I will post more pics, including Harald´s profile xDDDD
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

because remember folks, only the aliens/chaos lose characters
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

To be fair, Space Wolves had all their character models already. Grimnir being redone is a bit odd though.

Wait for Necrons - for a short while, they were the only army with every unit available in model form without conversion. If they lose anyone, I'll squeak as well
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast