BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Unchanged as far as I can see. Big sword is an upgrade to the Claw, but only AP3, so not entirely sure why you'd want that, other than aesthetics!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

The special edition is up on FW now btw. Mystery, can the sonic dread replace its chainfist with anything (such as a missile launcher?) My friend has one modelled with Blastmaster and ML and want's to know if that's still legal.

Also what is the profile on the cyclotrathe conversion beamer from the rapier?

Edit: Thanks Mystery! Enjoy your evening and thanks again for all the info
    Last edited by Zeratil; 10-13-2014 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeratil View Post
    The special edition is up on FW now btw. Mystery, can the sonic dread replace its chainfist with anything (such as a missile launcher?) My friend has one modelled with Blastmaster and ML and want's to know if that's still legal.

Also what is the profile on the cyclotrathe conversion beamer from the rapier?
    Yep on the Sonic.

Others will have to wait until tomorrow - at work just now, and Walking Dead tonight (TV show. Not me. I'm a Mystery, not a Zombie)

Of course, this is the point where I reveal I've actually been making all this stuff up. Except....

1. Totally not that creative
    2. Lies suck
    3. If I had, there would be nowhere to hide, and I'd likely be flayed alive!
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 10-13-2014 at 03:58 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Mystery, thanks so much for shedding light on all this stuff!

Can you talk about the BIG greater demons? the demon lords? Between my friend and I, we have all four of them. You could say we have a vested interest in what their rules are....

In particular, I reeeeally want to know what they've done with the Big Thunder Chicken. His rules have pretty much been sucky / lackluster for 3 renditions now and Im hoping they finally did it right this time...

...*sigh* hope is the first step on the road to disappointment. I wont hold it against you if you disappoint me, Mystery.

Not properly look at them yet.

Can tell you the Nurgle guy has horrendous wind. Anyone within 6" that isn't Nurglesque or Daemon must pass a T test every turn, or suffer a wound with no saves allowed. GARGANTUAN GUFFERS AHOY!

Thanks for looking into this, dude. no rush, digest that new book and fill us all in whenever you get a chance!

Also, if its not too much to ask, what are the price points on the decimators like? From what youve told us thus far, they got way squishier (only AV12 on the front now?! Dang it! They used to be AV13!). If they did get way squishier, im hoping for a significant price drop...

Pretty sure they're AV13 - might have been a typo on my behalf (especially if posting from my phone).

Just checked ebay - they're going for £100 a chuck, and I can see three sold at that price. Man, I feel sorry for those who splashed out. And perhaps a little guilty due to the froth I've whipped up! But hey ho, is only money.

Oh, Big Daemons? Retain the 3+ Invulnerable, that much I can confirm. Big Bird - from memory, has a really, really horrible Apocalyptic Barrage attack, with lots of shots (think it was D6+3, but don't quote me on that just yet).

Also contains rules for the two FW Daemon Princes.

And just to reiterate chatter across the webs about the Renegade list - it really is amazingly flexible.

Can do Beastman, or Pirates, Renegade Guard, hacked off citizens - all up to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Pretty sure they're AV13 - might have been a typo on my behalf (especially if posting from my phone).

Just checked ebay - they're going for £100 a chuck, and I can see three sold at that price. Man, I feel sorry for those who splashed out. And perhaps a little guilty due to the froth I've whipped up! But hey ho, is only money.

Oh, Big Daemons? Retain the 3+ Invulnerable, that much I can confirm. Big Bird - from memory, has a really, really horrible Apocalyptic Barrage attack, with lots of shots (think it was D6+3, but don't quote me on that just yet).

Also contains rules for the two FW Daemon Princes.
    Good to hear they kept their +3 invos...

For me, the big cliffhanger is what they're doing with my precious decimators...

Ive got three of these guys and im terrified that they'll do something stupid with them. Can you tell me: the cost of a decimator with two seige claws and no dedications or upgrades....greater than or less than 205pts? How about butcher cannons? Greater than, less than or equal to 20pts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140718_201745.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	341.2 KB 
ID:	11500  

Brother-Sergeant

This sounds sounds kind of amazing, like everything I wanted it to be.

One thing tho, wyrdvanes weren't on your renegade unit list wondering if there's any brotherhood of psykers unit that has access to malefic powers, the coven sounds like primaris.

Not that it's good but i converted 3 wyrdvane units and I like using them to summon demons, mostly cause they suck at it and tend to just perils themselves to death by mid game but it's fun and they do generate a few demon units. I think it's fits in my chaos guard well.

-------

nevermind, just saw that the advisor that lets coven units be taken as elites. so, awesome for me not having wasted time and effort on conversions.
    Last edited by Ang56; 10-13-2014 at 02:28 PM.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast