BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I didn't like Casey Jones in the original animated series, like him in the current series though.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

I have this weird relationship with Ninja Turtles where I'm not a big fan but I've watched all their shows all the way through. It's one of those shows that can have a major shakeups and not get derailed. Like, the original show changes from fighting Shredder and Krang (who turn into hobos) to fighting this Tau alien while getting new super mutations and a new human sidekick. The second American show did this thing where they went to some kind of glossy future, the writers got bored, then sent them back to a redesigned present before doing Crisis of Infinite Turtles wrap up (which was rad). They can really do anything and be used to tell any kind of story now, so each new show or comic is neat to look at. There will also never be anything as bad as Jim Lee's TMNT, which I think everyone forgot about when they started complaining about Bay's movie.

My brothers, cousins and I were huge fanatics of the animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when we were kids. We do not miss any episodes and discuss it right after we have watched it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12