BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

If we're talking hardcore Necrons, there's only one man who can possibly claim the title of hardest bast*** - this boss right here:

Oh wait, sorry.

JAFFA! CREE!
    Last edited by YorkNecromancer; 11-26-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Librarian

IF you're talking take no sh!t, kill all to get'er done, then I say Asmodai from the Dark Angels. What won't he do to keep the secret secret and hunt the fallen? He's had to be censured by his Chapter master numerous times.

Iron Father

Typhus has always been my favourite bad boy. Not sure what he's like game wise atm, but fluff he's a proper nasty piece of work.
    I have always liked Lysander too. He's always going to get the job done.

But my final vote goes to Kharne.
    Last edited by Deadlift; 11-25-2014 at 08:10 PM.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Veteran-Sergeant

AS a long time Blood Angels player, Im got to have to say Dante. Right after the new codex dropped I played against my friend's salamanders army. When he found out about Dante taking away some of his stats, he said it was like Dante went to shake He'stans hand before the battle and kick He'stan in the baals so hard it made him less of a space marine. Besides fluff wise he is the oldest living, non dreadnought space marine.

Veteran-Sergeant

Gonna go with Vect. Anyone who can outmatch an entire dimension of drug-fuelled nutters with superhuman speed, cunning and intelligence has got to be a force to be reckoned with. Also, he doesn't screw around. Opening up an entire subrealm of Commoragh to the daemons of the warp, just to kill a rival? Ouch.
    "Kill them, my children, but make it slow..."

I'm gonna go with the horse that brought me to the race. Urien Rakarth, the dude nabbed a whole hive fleet and suspended it in between dimensions along with some craftworld scum and some exodite filth, all because he wanted more stuff to play with if he got bored.

AS a long time Blood Angels player, Im got to have to say Dante. Right after the new codex dropped I played against my friend's salamanders army. When he found out about Dante taking away some of his stats, he said it was like Dante went to shake He'stans hand before the battle and kick He'stan in the baals so hard it made him less of a space marine. Besides fluff wise he is the oldest living, non dreadnought space marine.
    If they gave him his axe back at regular initiative? He'd be an absolute A1 contender for the title.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Malakim Phoros and his Lamenters. Much like Lemartes, Malakim is able to slip into and out of the Black Rage in combat, but with the added bonus of a cool head and the mind of a master tactician. The Lamenters would gladly die by the hundreds to protect imperial lives, and have such immense respect for their chapter master, they'd probably get back up and fight a little more if he asked. They reutinely do what other marine chapters think is impossible, like holding out against a Black Crusade for months. By themselves. Hell, they single handedly liberated Slaughterhouse III, something even Calgar thought was impossible, and they did it with a mere 300 marines, and they do all of this despite having the worst luck in the universe.

Chapter-Master

As much as Eldrad has his future-seeing abilities, you really need to read Valedor to understand how all that future-seeing stuff works. Its not exactly a perfect science for the Eldar. For that reason, I'd have to give the nod to Yriel. He not only fights massive amounts of Tyranids and comes out on top, but he fights against the willpower of the Spear of Twilight and keeps coming back for more. Its quite apparent that he's not only a master tactician on the battlefield, but also is unsurpassed in naval warfare as well.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Malakim Phoros and his Lamenters. Much like Lemartes, Malakim is able to slip into and out of the Black Rage in combat, but with the added bonus of a cool head and the mind of a master tactician. The Lamenters would gladly die by the hundreds to protect imperial lives, and have such immense respect for their chapter master, they'd probably get back up and fight a little more if he asked. They reutinely do what other marine chapters think is impossible, like holding out against a Black Crusade for months. By themselves. Hell, they single handedly liberated Slaughterhouse III, something even Calgar thought was impossible, and they did it with a mere 300 marines, and they do all of this despite having the worst luck in the universe.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast