BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    No, stuff periodically appears and disappears from their website. It could also mean they ran low on stock. Sure, it's possible it's for a new release, but from where we stand we have no way of knowing.
    Ah, gotcha. I did notice that when I first looked there the Repressor was not on the website at all. Maybe they were just taking turns fixing up their molds for the two models. I just started playing a few months ago, so I'm really excited about the prospect of plastic Sisters models. I hope all this speculation comes to be soon!

Battle-Brother

Similar here.

Since when did Sisters of Battle change to 'Adeptas Sororitas?' Sounds like a college campus clique, more than a grim-dark femme fatale army, lol.

I hear Imperial Guard have also been given a name change. I've been away quite a while it seems.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    Well, I pretty much went into hibernation on 40k stuff waiting for anything SoB oriented but seems like there are some stirrings in the pond. Will have to update the first post on this thread very soon.
    Meanwhile, the vast majority of 40k players go into hibernation while all that's being talked about is SoB.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Meanwhile, the vast majority of 40k players go into hibernation while all that's being talked about is SoB.
    Ironic isn't it. The accelerated release schedule and added complexity of 7th edition only seemed to have hurt 40k in my area. It just hasn't seemed like the newer codex have really added anything significantly new and exciting beyond updating for 7th ed (For which an errata would have sufficed in many cases). I would be all over creating a Knight army if it wasn't so prohibitively expensive to start. Anyways just my $0.02

I'm worried though that a new Sororitas codex means either not enough positive new material like the GK treatment or so much change it invalidates the decade old metal models.
    Where is my tinfoil hat!??
    Aka Arcane, veteran GW-Conspiracy Theorist

I would buy so many sisters if they had plastic models! Not even joking!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger Rising View Post
    Since when did Sisters of Battle change to 'Adeptas Sororitas?' Sounds like a college campus clique, more than a grim-dark femme fatale army, lol.
    I'm not sure. Were they in Rogue Trader? If so, what were they called in that?

Failing that, since 1993. They are named the Adepta Sororitas in the Codex Imperialis and the Army Lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Idk... actually any news other than "Space Marines" is welcome.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    Idk... actually any news other than "Space Marines" is welcome.
    Seconded. Too much Space Marine love in 2014. Need more rumours about the Sisters

Chapter-Master

I will make some up if you like, keep thing interesting.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    Ironic isn't it. The accelerated release schedule and added complexity of 7th edition only seemed to have hurt 40k in my area. It just hasn't seemed like the newer codex have really added anything significantly new and exciting beyond updating for 7th ed (For which an errata would have sufficed in many cases). I would be all over creating a Knight army if it wasn't so prohibitively expensive to start. Anyways just my $0.02

I'm worried though that a new Sororitas codex means either not enough positive new material like the GK treatment or so much change it invalidates the decade old metal models.
    Since 7th Edition sales and activity have increased dramitcally in my store. We don't have a huge community as is, but it's been thriving in the last 6-8 months. Excdept Tau, nobody here likes them much.

Hell, we have three Sororitas players even. They're all pretty stoked at these rumours that have been going around.

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast