BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scout

What I would give for a second elites slot

I think I'm sold on the sternguard.. I'm more of a fan of ranged attacks, no need for an assault unit if the enemy dont get close right?

Never thought of dual pistols.. sounds like a cool modelling opportunity

yeah I guess your right.. still it'll be nice to actually get armour saves against bolter fire for a change

I was considering a small bike squad.. maybe as a mounted command squad with grav weapons.. I'm like a child in a sweet shop right now I just cant decide haha

Brother-Sergeant

Yeah that list I posted (previous post at the bottom of the first page) with the Chapter Master on bike is probably what I'd run in your case.

You could also put your Captain gunslinger with the Sternguard (although you lose the ability to combat squad at 9) in the Rhino and just have an all-out plasma squad! In that case, I'd take only one plasma on the Sternguard then since he can fire out of the hatch too.

Since he's a captain he could unlock a 5-grav gun command squad that could be fun.. although be careful because without a tanking HQ, they'll have to jink almost all the time and then won't be able to shoot very well... that's one of the nice things about keeping the CM with them.

Hope I was able to help somewhat!

Scout

I'll have to see what I decide on.. and what I can buy now

Thanks for all the help my friend

Brother-Sergeant

Sure thing. Be sure to post back with what worked for you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12