BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Marful and Hsojvaad, can you cite your sources for the figures you're quoting?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Who said they only sell 1,000 copies at a time?

If it's a Ltd Ed codex or army book type thing, sure, because that's how many they get printed (numbers do of course vary - Harlequins got a run of 900).

But in general? Where are you getting that figure from?
    Yes I ment limited edition codices. Should have clarified more. Sorry.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Rep confirmed today that this delay did not just affect web orders, but all orders, and that date on the site is merely a placeholder, they don't know when they are going to come in. Does not seem to be affecting White Dwarf. Codex, LE CodeX and Datacards are all affected.

Librarian

Dispute is finally over (Friday 2/20) and workers have begun to unload and move the containers in Long Beach/LA area.

Thanks for the update!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Wonder how much food spoiled and wasted during that.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Thaldin View Post
    Wonder how much food spoiled and wasted during that.
    This is America man... a little bleach, a dash of ammonia and a healthy portion of msg and ta-da it's safe for human consumption.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Librarian

Whoo Hoo!
    I had ordered the Harlequin deck online (objectives and Psychic powers) and just received an email that they were 'en route' from TN. I live in San Diego, so I guess at least the main US GW warehouse received their items and have dispatched them out. Expected delivery to my local GW store is this Friday the 6th!
    So I'm hoping that is a good sign that they, along with the codices have left the port and should be arriving to our stores this week!
    Last edited by JMichael; 03-05-2015 at 12:41 AM.

Yeah, I just got my notification as well that my Codex and such are on the way... Happy Times.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123