BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Wait...back up. The old world got sucked into the realm of chaos? That means it still might be intact? That would change everything.
    It's like killing two hobbits with one stone...
    And remember, there is no "I" in team but there is a "ME".

Currently about half way through.

And it's good fun so far! Just had the meeting of the Incarnates, and the binding of Belakor.

Shall read more tonight!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Any mention of the Countess of Nuln? She survived Glottkin but Sigmar or whoever said all the Electors were dead so something must have happened to her.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

No recorded fate so far.

Pretty much anyone who was anyone got a mention at Averheim.

Seems she's D.E.D.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Figures.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by flipchuck View Post
    Wait...back up. The old world got sucked into the realm of chaos? That means it still might be intact? That would change everything.
    I'm not sure that's what happened. It describes the world being torn apart. There's also still a bunch of battles before the world completely ends. When it describes the rift getting Malekith, it describes all of his old memories, especially the worst ones, coming to the fore, then being sucked out of him, until he forgets who he even is, before it finally wipes him out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Figures.
    It's about what you'd expect, given that she was never a character with a model in the game, and those seem to be the ones getting most of the attention. But still, hey, who knows, anyone not specifically mentioned as dying might still be alive!

Regarding Lileath's 'Otherworld'......

Not sure where that's going at the moment....

So far, she's said to Duc Jerrod that other races have their echoes in that world. Last time it was mentiond (so far as I have read)....she had lost contact with it, fearing Chaos has already found it....

Everybody dies. E v e r y b o d y. (Except I assume those who left the world through some means, like the lizards and Thanquol, if Skreech's plan worked).

e v e r y b o d y

I've finished the book, and it's great fun, epic, fitting, and very very sad. It's a good send-off for the world and all those characters.

Just waiting to see what the miracle in the darkness brings forth.

(Oh by the way, the nonsense about Grimgor being a "latent psyker" is ****ing nonsense, like, my god, where did you get that from, it's not even the right setting, guy. There's not even anything which SOUNDS like that being a revelation. He just breaks face for a chapter).

Ask me questions if you like! Except for "did X survive" because the answer is "no".
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    Ask me questions if you like! Except for "did X survive" because the answer is "no".
    Who was floating in the void and desperately grabbed the world. "One was a man" and all that jazz?

I feel like it didn't post my reply. So here's another shot.

Cap'nSmurfs, who, in your best supposition, was it floating in the void after all is said and done?

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast