BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

"Mr Mystery apologizes for being a turd."
    Last edited by FirstLegion; 03-29-2015 at 07:12 PM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

tbh, having watched two games against very different armies, there's a build that's already pretty terrifying.

You take several min squads of Flesh Hounds, fill out the rest of your army however, and take a big blob unit of a Chaos Lord on Juggernaut with either Bloodcrushers or Spawn and you just shred things apart.

The big thing is that with the Slaughtercult, there's NO reason that you shouldn't have FNP from Turn 2 and for the rest of the game. Both games I watched could have easily gotten a Bloodthirster, but there was no reason to, they just got the bonuses that did more damage over the course of the whole army. Getting FNP and +1 attack or Furious Charge for their whole army was simply fantastic. Cultists were able to reliably knock out light vehicles with Furious Charge, and FNP kept those Flesh Hounds alive.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by DrBored View Post
    tbh, having watched two games against very different armies, there's a build that's already pretty terrifying.

You take several min squads of Flesh Hounds, fill out the rest of your army however, and take a big blob unit of a Chaos Lord on Juggernaut with either Bloodcrushers or Spawn and you just shred things apart.

The big thing is that with the Slaughtercult, there's NO reason that you shouldn't have FNP from Turn 2 and for the rest of the game. Both games I watched could have easily gotten a Bloodthirster, but there was no reason to, they just got the bonuses that did more damage over the course of the whole army. Getting FNP and +1 attack or Furious Charge for their whole army was simply fantastic. Cultists were able to reliably knock out light vehicles with Furious Charge, and FNP kept those Flesh Hounds alive.
    yeah, you can make some pretty mean armies out of it, and the abillity to mix characters is amazingly welcome.

I am actually looking forward to the Nurgle one
    Last edited by FirstLegion; 03-29-2015 at 07:13 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123