BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowcatX View Post
    I'm curious, why the hate on dark eldar? They don't have the point and win option they had before in the beast pack, but a lot of our units got more competitive. Until Necrons I believed they were the best 7th edition codex (though I do hear space wolves is very good).
    Space Wolves have Thunderwolf Cavalry (still a nasty unit with a hard punch and solid survivability), a Dreadnought with 3+ inv. save to its front arc and two S10 weapons, a Dreadnought with a load of attacks at S7/S8, two very capable flyers that are also transports (and Assault Vehicles, IIRC), plenty of items for characters and all. Throw in the Great Company supplement and they become nastier.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheGameMan View Post
    Ahhhhhh now I'm not sure whether I even want to see pics.
    I had my hopes set so high, but now, if it's just a stupid repackaging of finecrap, I'm going to be so inexplicably disappointed...
    If your fears proved grounded, I think your disappointment will be explicable.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    If your fears proved grounded, I think your disappointment will be explicable.
    "Explicable" will be interpreted pretty loosely, as most of the things that will be coming out of my mouth with be a mix of furious Jibberish, frothing at the mouth, and probably a Wookie-roar or two.

But you'll all get the jist.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheGameMan View Post
    "Explicable" will be interpreted pretty loosely, as most of the things that will be coming out of my mouth with be a mix of furious Jibberish, frothing at the mouth, and probably a Wookie-roar or two.

But you'll all get the jist.
    It's ok, I speak fluent Jibberish, having spent time with the Jibbi peoples in my youth

Chapter-Master

Ok seriously. The lack of blurrycam shots is beginning to grate on my soul.

I'm a very fragile psyche when it comes to my Eldar.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Iron Father

Yep, where's the pics ? Overdue now and the suspense is past "funny".
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Sorry guys. No Pigeon was punted, as was in Nottingham, so there has been no sacrifice this week to summon pics.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Sorry guys. No Pigeon was punted, as was in Nottingham, so there has been no sacrifice this week to summon pics.
    Very disappointed in your lack of organisation. Had you thought ahead the sacrifice could have taken place on the high altar of 40K.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    You where in Nottingham and you didn't punt a skyrat? Where's your sense of civic duty man!

PS I'm thinking while some of the arms heads and even torso's maybe the same for the Shining Spears, the actual bike wont be.

True that! Could have half-inched the real Rhino, and used it to squish a hedgehog to appease the rumour gods.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast