BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

I missed that, thank you.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Subs View Post
    The one mentioned in those notes on next weeks WD. Which is the same as the old codex power and means that I've never rolled a 1 during power selection lol. The entire 2 year life of a codex and I've never used that power. That's insane.

Banshee Masks should force units being charged to make a LD test before the can do their Overwatch, just sayin.
    Again... that renew power is the *exact* same as the existing destructor/renew power that we already have in runes of battle.

And that idea for banshee masks is terrible. Way to make it totally ineffective against everything in the game.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Its not the exact same. Old renew required the model targetted to be within 18". This requires the unit.be within 18, rather than the specific model. Very slightly improved I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowcatX View Post
    That should be 4th, btw.

It makes them the same thing as dire avengers and jet bikes. Troops choices. If you want core units play fantasy while you can.
    I'm a jerk.
    Last edited by FirstLegion; 04-14-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    And that idea for banshee masks is terrible. Way to make it totally ineffective against everything in the game.
    Agree.. Even if they gave them grenades and made the masks completely ignore overwatch I believe they still wouldn't be played. Unfortunately it's all about fast units these days... (i fear windriders with SL's spam might be the new rage...)
    I am happy for the WK upgrade and hope the Wraithlord gets to see some sun amongst the heavies somehow...
    The winged Autarch model makes me hope they finally let him join other aspects without them losing their key abilities (run, herald of victory...) cause that was extremely idiotic.

And of course, the bikes are beautiful!

Totally hyped right now.. Can't wait for more!

Chapter-Master

Full WD preview here:

CONFIRMED:

WK is a garg creature
    All jetbikes can be upgraded to Scannon, SLaser
    ALL DISTORT WEAPONS HAVE THE DESTROYER RULE
    The tax for the formation is insane... 1 farseer, 3 squads of guardians, a vyper squad, a war walker squad and a support battery (holy hell what are you going to spend the rest of your points on? A squad of rangers?)
    Last edited by Defenestratus; 04-14-2015 at 08:37 PM.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

All d weapons.....

So i guess wrauthguard should be hell exepnsive now.

Actually no i just dont see that working. All d cannons maybe but not wraithguard weapons
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    All d weapons.....

So i guess wrauthguard should be hell exepnsive now.

Actually no i just dont see that working. All d cannons maybe but not wraithguard weapons
    Dude it says in the WD that all distortion weapons have the destroyer rule. Whether or not WG and the hemlock keep the distort rule is still up in the air but given what they did to wildriders, I'm not seeing a reason why they would lose it.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Dude it says in the WD that all distortion weapons have the destroyer rule. Whether or not WG and the hemlock keep the distort rule is still up in the air but given what they did to wildriders, I'm not seeing a reason why they would lose it.
    yes I am aware, and whether wraith cannons keep destroyer rule is what I was referring too. It seems rather obscene to me for a squad to be carrying D-weapons

heres an idea doing the rounds.

270 pts, 40 S6 shots a turn on jetbikes
    Last edited by daboarder; 04-14-2015 at 08:59 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

WK is a garg creature
    All jetbikes can be upgraded to Scannon, SLaser
    ALL DISTORT WEAPONS HAVE THE DESTROYER RULE
    The tax for the formation is insane... 1 farseer, 3 squads of guardians, a vyper squad, a war walker squad and a support battery (holy hell what are you going to spend the rest of your points on? A squad of rangers?)
    Nothing preventing you from skipping that formation entirely and just fielding the smaller formations.

Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast