BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Mob Rule with lone characters

Hi all!

So my orks were playing a friends chaos army the other day. My Boyz were charged by some Noise Marines and only the Nob was left alive. I failed morale meaning I had to roll on Mob Rule, which rolled up Breaking Heads. I had a character, but I only had a character left (who cannot be hit by the hits caused by Breaking Heads)... So I count as passing the Morale Check because of the character, but caused no hits because there was only a character... Right? Rules as Written it seemed right but it made no sense to us. What say you?

Can't see any reason why it wouldn't work that way. Guess he beat some dead boyz until he forgot he was scared and went back to krumpin' chaoz boyz.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

When you roll Breakin' Heads, the Nob isn't scared, and he'll wallop the rest of the mob until they see things his way. If there's no rest of the mob, the Nob isn't scared, skip to step 3.