BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

I'll still used ranged weapons against him - nobody is safe from ranged weapons these days!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I'll still used ranged weapons against him - nobody is safe from ranged weapons these days!
    You need LoS so you can bubble with bigger models and then yes he is safe from shooting

Then I'd have enough Thundertusks to go through them like Butter
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

how on earth do you get Thanquol out of LOS he's freaking big you would need a lot of big models just to hide him.
    Those who judge without reason are no better then the things they judge.

The answer is quite simple to this, when you start the game, make sure both players agree on the ruling.

If one player says, you need to have it on the table at the start. Take that as the ruling.

If both agree that you can summon as much as you have on the side, use that ruling.

As Game workshop says:

The wording on our warscrolls and rules are purposefully vague so as to promote freedom when building your army.
    So long as you and your opponent are happy with it; go for it. Have fun!
    Also this:

Please keep an eye out for the FAQ and errata when it comes out.
    Last edited by Jef Stuyck; 08-05-2015 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaric View Post
    how on earth do you get Thanquol out of LOS he's freaking big you would need a lot of big models just to hide him.
    Oh, I have the old metal Thanquol & Boneripper, so Thanquol is the size of a grey-seer and boneripper is the size of a rat ogre.

Then I'd have enough Thundertusks to go through them like Butter
    How many wounds is each thundertusk? I guarantee if we're in a fair game I can bubble wrap more than you can kill in one turn

12 wounds each.

Though, I would have to insist you use the correct Thanquol and Boneripper model, cheapskate

12 wounds each.

Though, I would have to insist you use the correct Thanquol and Boneripper model, cheapskate
    This is indeed the correct thanquol and boneripper model, purchased from Games Workshop and by their own rules I am allowed to use them as Thanquol and Boneripper as that is what they are. You should see my ork trukks, I have 3 of the old ones, they don't even block LoS on a guardsman they're so low and flat :P

So sue me for owning old models.

Maybe for christmas I'll buy myself a new huge end times T&B.

If we assume that for each thundertusk I have 12 stormvermin, will you punch through? What if they're fearless from T&B's command ability?

Of course this is purely hypothetical, although I would argue that hypothetically I'm not a cheapskate

Well, if you've bubble wrapped him, I'll just sort of leave him to it, as you'll have blocked his LoS too, so I'll just send in the Lads with their wonderfully krumpy Ironguts

Yep, any of my three sets of T&B are *correct* models, since they're all T&B.

I'd use the new one if/when I played him, just because it'll look impressive once I bother to finish painting it (hmm, I should really do that), but the older ones also look cool, and as GW models they're plenty correct to use in a game, especially if someone can't afford the new one.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast