BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default 40K Daemons Base Designs

I'm looking to start a Daemon army featuring mostly Nurgle with some Khorn aspects to it. I was looking at some resin bases but nothing really jumped at me and I can't quite think of what would be a great design for the bases. I just looking for ideas, concepts and inspirations of what would look good with this sort of army. I appreciate any ideas. Thank you.

Hmm, I feel like traditional Khorne basing has some kind of lava, while Nurgle has stagnant swamp water.

Stagnant swamp lava?

Not sure if serious or not ...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Solution9 View Post
    I'm looking to start a Daemon army featuring mostly Nurgle with some Khorn aspects to it. I was looking at some resin bases but nothing really jumped at me and I can't quite think of what would be a great design for the bases. I just looking for ideas, concepts and inspirations of what would look good with this sort of army. I appreciate any ideas. Thank you.
    I've used Scibor's "Demonic" bases before for GKs in the past. They're super nice. MicroArts also makes a "Possessed" base but its a little to flat for my liking. I ended up just starting to cast my own bases with GW daemon bits on the plugs. Not the best quality but they're custom and reproducible.

Not a great pic but whatevs...
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Veteran-Sergeant

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBF4001_01.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	298.8 KB 
ID:	15851

I'm a big fan of [URL="http://www.secretweaponminiatures.com/index.php?main_page=index"]Secret Weapon Miniatures[/URL] bases, the Bone Fields line are very daemonic.
    https://uk.pinterest.com/completeHook/