ID:	16104

Shot for your viewing enjoyment in smartphone crap-o-rama
    https://uk.pinterest.com/completeHook/

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Blood angel jump infantry

Chaos Terminators and Zombies

Tyranids (just ALL OF EM)
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Captain

1: Flash Gitz, although I am obviously biased.
    Seriously though, such a great kit, and brill in game once you have the hang of them.
    2: Inquisitors + retinue
    Fun in general, for all hobby aspects.
    3: Saint Celestine
    Great mini, great BG, Great rules.
    4: Ork Nobz
    Oodles of personality, kit takes parts from across the ork range, powerhouse in game.
    5: Tempestus Scions
    Converter's wet dream of a kit, completely awesome when made following the instructions, and a fun unit to put to use on the table.
    Honourable mention, and soon to take their place on here no doubt, the new Firewarrior kit.
    So many components, and a 50/50 gender split!
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

1. Riptides
    2. Y'vahrah
    3. XV8
    4. XV88
    5. Skyray's

First-Captain

Reading everyone elses there are tons more I would have added but forgot about, choosing 5 is hard!

6. War Walkers. Dunno why, I just really like them.

7. Pretty much any Dreadnought.

8. Not 40k, but Warhammer. Gobbos of any stripe. Little green blighters are so much fun!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

Goblin Fanatics! The Doom Diver! Shokk Attack Gun! So many good greenskin units!

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    Goblin Fanatics! The Doom Diver! Shokk Attack Gun! So many good greenskin units!
    Ah, and the good ol' Madboyz. Still have a mob of Madboyz capering about in my army!

Some of these more for their form rather than function (easy to guess which is which):

10. Chaos Raptors (old and new)
    9. Lictor and Genestealers with feeder tendril head and 4x humanoid arms (no scything talons)
    8. Nephilim Jetfighter
    7. SoB Exorcist
    6. Ulrik the Slayer
    5. Toxicrene
    4. Skitarii Rangers and Vanguards
    3. Kataphrons
    2. AdMech Kastelan Robots & Datasmith
    1. Tech-Priest Dominus
    Last edited by Tulak Hord; 10-21-2015 at 06:28 AM.

1. At the moment it's the Cybernetica Cohort form the Ad Mech codex. Such an awesome formation, and my opponents are a little wary shooting big *** guns at them, just in case it bounces back!
    2 Forgeworld Deredeo Dreadnought. easily the best dreadnought, rules wise. Just keep it out of close combat and you're fine. Flyers avoid this dread like the plague.
    3. Forgeworld Sicarian Tank. Just the best mid-sized tank available for the Astartes. Flyers crap there pants when this is around as well.
    4. Marine Centurions. Used right, these little beauties can really cause havoc. I have 3 with grav load outs which ride in my land Raider Redeemer, 3 with twin linked las cannons which make a great static devastator squad, and 3 with siege drills. The close combat boys run in my stormeagle with Lysander and a Chaplain. It makes an unstoppable assault force out of a brilliant flying assault vehicle.
    5. Anything wielding an Arc Rifle. My new favourite weapons. Watching your opponents face when they realise that their Knight can be killed in a single round by a squad of servitors is a real pleasure.

(other notable 40K pleasures - Radium rifles, awesome again deamons who have no armour save - The Stormlord Superheavy Tank, you just get so much more for your points than any other imperial guard super heavy tanks due to the beast that is a mega bolter and 20 units firing out of the top - Inquisitors with 10 point psykers within their retinue, no better way to run cheap psykers at 10 points each! - Thunderfire Cannons - Contemptors with Conversion Beamers - And of Course Darneth Lysander) **Spot the Imperial Fist Player**

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast