BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 305 of 338 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3377

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Really? That's a "banned" word?
    I feel like there's fewer banned words in the Vatican than around here.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

Chapter-Master

****, ****, ****, bollocks, bugger, ****,

well at least a few get through /\
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

We actually had a thread for that somewhere at one bit

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    ****, ****, ****, bollocks, bugger, ****,

well at least a few get through /\
    That's how you can tell it's an American filter system.
    Critical statements above are not intended to promote negativity or dislike, they are meant to add to a discussion where the positive points have likely already been stated.

How about 'buggering arseholes'
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    How about 'buggering arseholes'
    Is that the full console experience?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Is that the full console experience?
    No, according to Viz, it's an Abba-cuss, declared by the four members of Abba in yet another disappointing and mis-leading prize for young Gilbert Ratchett.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Is an Abba-cuss like a Razzlestack but with more variety?

File under things that sound horrible out of context but are perfectly acceptable in a video game:

"I locked a man in a room with glass walls and watched until he died."

Actual context: Playing Sims 4 and opting for an Evil person, I went with an aspiration called "Public Menace" or something like that. Along with progressing in the Criminal career and stuff like that, it requires you to witness the death of someone else. Well, I wasn't about to wait my whole life for that. I had a couple of people who'd pissed off my Sim upon arriving in town, so I targeted one of them first (funny enough, he was the husband of someone who was quite friendly toward my Sim) and locked him in a bathroom in the museum, after breaking the sink and toilet. Apparently you need space to die, so after three in-game days when I let him out from frustration, he made a beeline to the side of the street and died, before I could get to him. Meh. So then I targeted another guy who looked like a roided-up douchebag and had laughed once too often while stopping my Sim from slapping the crap out of him. Invited him over to my Sim's place, talked him up, asked him to check out this nice clear room... then left it and locked it. Took a few days but he finally keeled over for good. The Grim Reaper showed up, I chatted him up and made a friend with Death itself, and that was it. Aspiration achieved!

The Sim is also Mean and a Kleptomaniac, who apparently carried a large Bag of Holding and/or Pym particles, because so far she's* stolen multiple liquor cabinets from bars, two DJ booths, a set of knight armor, two large televisions, a couch, multiple loveseats and benches, various plants, an entire floor's worth of art from a museum, and plenty of chairs, plus a couple of computers (well, four, but she sold two for some nice cash). Virtually the entire house is stocked with stolen items, and the highlight was when a friend (and coworker) came over to visit and sat down and started using a computer taken from her home.

Bonus Evil points: Widow of the first "victim" invited my Sim over. Chatted her up, became very good friends, stayed the night, all that goodness... and every time I wasn't watching, my Sim would nab something (the couch she'd just been sitting in, the TV, and something else). I felt a slight bit of guilt when I saw a kid's room, but they didn't have kids, and she wasn't pregnant, so I'm not sure what that was about.

(Also, kudos to ol' Grim for, during the chat, saying, "I've been awful busy lately, all these new pools are drowning me in paperwork.")

*I play male and female Sims both. And a variety of sexual orientations (respectfully!). It allows for more stories to tell. And most of the time they're good people! It just felt like fun to play someone evil for a change, and a lady mob boss just sounded cool.