BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by imperialsavant View Post
    Our Games club will probably buy it.
    I just hope its not a collection of old scenarios from White Dwarf & older Codexs but some cool new missions & ideas.
    If they are the ones I think they are they're all, or mostly, new ones written by Jervis, with things like an Imperial Guard Grand Assault (lots of Ordnance flying around) and a Space Marine Last Stand.
    Last edited by Col.Gravis; 12-09-2009 at 06:58 AM.
    Curious Constructs - http://www.curiousconstructs.co.uk
    Kirton Games - http://www.kirtongames.com

Occuli Imperator

@Brass scorpion: Great point. They have so many problems with their marketing department (Do they even have one?). Especially with all the things coming out around the corner. Another interesting move by the gents at GW marketing.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

GW have confirmed that they are redoing the Chimera and the Basilisk in January's white dwarf, which I got this morning

Chaplain

I reckon that the book will be £15 since it sounds like it's just a mission supplement. Looking forward to the new models and hoping that this is not what everybody thought was the Blood Angels lol

A reliable source confirmed me the following :

IG: artillery kit (1 kit for two different vehicles, unfortunately I don't remember what vehicle... I think Medusa & another one, but I'm not shure)
    SM: Plastic venerable dred (and the retirement of the matal venerable dred)
    ORKS: Plastic Kans

Saluti

Chapter-Master

But i love the ven dread how about a furiso/mortis/seige/ bjorn kit!
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

I would jump for Joy for Plastic Kans! And a Ven dread could be cool depending on what they do with it. Is it going to look like the metal one (with the teeny, tiny head?)

Maybe they could go out on a limb and put in a right hand DNCCW! That would be novel. Then they could release a sarcophagus cover and some greeblies with he new BA codex and people could build the freakin furioso with out buying the metal one. Why not an upgrade sprue al la DA for the BA?

But no matter, I'm giddy that I might get come plastic killa kans!

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by cerealk View Post
    A reliable source confirmed me the following :

SM: Plastic venerable dred (and the retirement of the matal venerable dred)
    Seems a bit of a waste really. Anyone I know who wants a fancy dread goes Forge World. The cost is very similar, the models are a lot nicer and they can choose the weapons they want.

Goodbye
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-18-2010 at 05:47 AM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Veteran-Sergeant

i Also had a chance to review the book yesterday. And it follows what was said earlier. One item of note was the lack of mention of Sister of battle or other inquisitorial force. maybe intended to be used under the spacemarine catagory. But in the example provided they made a clear distinction that the space marine would cover all chapters. I most certainly will be getting this book. Also the platic ven dread is very cool, in someways I like more than the forgeworld version.
    Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. Armed Forces don't have that problem. R Regan

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast