BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by Slerpy2 View Post
    September, 2010

Do i get my cookie?
    Nope, still no one gets any cookies. Remember I didn't say it wasn't in 2013 or beyond. ....

I'm just yankin yer chain it's july-august 2010

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by suntzusprophet View Post
    Nope, still no one gets any cookies. Remember I didn't say it wasn't in 2013 or beyond. ....
    I'm just yankin yer chain it's july-august 2010
    How do you know this? What credentials do you have to make me believe this? Not saying your wrong. I really hope you are right, but I am a bit of a skeptic when it comes to rumors from people I don't know about.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by megatrons2nd View Post
    How do you know this?
    Magic.

Actually, I'm really not sure. We've got rumors about like, 12 different armies (not really that many) that are supposed to get updated by next summer, and while I believe that GW's definitely picking up the pace, I don't think they're picking it up that much. And frankly, I've heard almost nothing solid about Tau, compared to much more substantial rumors about other armies.

We'll see what happens, either way.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Brother-Captain

Currently churning in the rumor mill:

Dark Eldar
    Necrons
    Sisters of Battle
    Daemonhunters
    Eldar
    Tau
    The mysterious "fleet-based marines"

It's definitely a crowded field.

Chaplain

Plus S***ts are making a comeback this year...I may have made that up. But it would be nice to see them again, maybe assimilated into the Tau Empire.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Templar View Post
    Plus S***ts are making a comeback this year...I may have made that up. But it would be nice to see them again, maybe assimilated into the Tau Empire.
    Demiurg in the tau empire would make sense, theres still a market for space dwarfs and I bet alot of veterans would spend money on them, but there may not be enough of a market for them to have a full codex/race for many reasons, so I agree it makes perfect sense for them to be put into the Tau empire. I'm sure we'll see some new xeno allies, though - whenever Tau get an update...
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Demiurg in the tau empire would make sense, theres still a market for space dwarfs and I bet alot of veterans would spend money on them, but there may not be enough of a market for them to have a full codex/race for many reasons, so I agree it makes perfect sense for them to be put into the Tau empire. I'm sure we'll see some new xeno allies, though - whenever Tau get an update...
    Agreed. I just fail to see how the Tyranids ate them ALL. They cannot possibly have all been together for a big family reunion when the bugs came along. Regardless, there is always one prick in the family who doesn't attend, let him be a special character.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456