BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Captain

Default Forgeworld at Adepticon

I've heard that Forgeworld usually sells stuff at Adepticon, but I noticed on the Adepticon website that Forgeworld isn't listed as one of the vendors who will be there. None of the major companies are listed (GW, Privateer Press, etc.) either. Do these companies usually sell stuff at Adepticon?

I've got a few friends who asked me to buy Forgeworld stuff for them while I'm at the con.

A couple years ago when I was at Adepticon, the Chicago battle bunker was handling the FW stuff and I was able to pre-order stuff through them.

When I called them to see if they would be doing so again this year the person I talked to indicated that they would not be at Adepticon but that I could come into the store...

First-Captain

Ha, that's a great way for your order to a) not get there for 2 months, and/or b) be missing a crucial part that they won't get a replacement for in over 6 weeks.

Ordering FW from the Chicago Battle Bunker is only slightly less painful than sticking a glowing hot fork in your eye.

But only slightly.

They have effed up every single FW order I've placed with them for the last 5 years.

YMMV, of course.

Perhaps I've just offended the FW packing noobs or something.

Then order it form us at the Biotz Barn we place orders Twice a week and we always get the express shipping so models arrive at us in 3 to 5 days and then we ship out to you for Very lil like 3.00 unless you order huge model.

email us at [email][email protected][/email]

Thanks

Robert

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by TheBitzBarn View Post
    Then order it form us at the Biotz Barn we place orders Twice a week and we always get the express shipping so models arrive at us in 3 to 5 days and then we ship out to you for Very lil like 3.00 unless you order huge model.

email us at [email][email protected][/email]

Thanks

Robert
    Shameless Advertising No Jutsu!
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>