BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default hey BoLS...no Chaos Legions codex yet?

I'd be really surprised if you didn't already have one in the works. My gaming group uses a lot of your home-brew dexes, and we generally consider anything you guys produce just as canon as a GW codex.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see some rules for the legions. Special characters, cultists, daemon engines, apocalypse formations! I'd even love to help out on something like this.

I've been thinking up ideas for this ever since the 4th ed CSM codex came out. I'd like to hear some other people's ideas.
    Last edited by nuclearfeet; 03-26-2010 at 03:15 AM.

I wanna hear your ideas first!

Librarian

We've got something like 15 Codex: Chaos Legions codexes within the homebrew section of the site...
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Herald of Nurgle View Post
    We've got something like 15 Codex: Chaos Legions codexes within the homebrew section of the site...
    Lol, just makes it easier for the BoLS people to browse through and take all the good ideas.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.