BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Wolf Guard number 2 from one of my current commissions.

Last edited by and justice for all; 03-20-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Today sees thsi chap finished

Beautiful work man...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodboy View Post
    Beautiful work man...
    Cheers mate. I try my best.

Sadly photobucket is being irritating by having a low (10mb) monthly upload limit. I've started to use Flickr as of today so the 'no show' issues right now will be sorted. All pictures posted before this post will be visible from the 8th april onwards.

Today sees another commission finished. That of a Relictors Captain/Pedro Kantor conversion and paint.

Librarian

that's really nice, like your work (what I can see of it... damned photobucket )
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Talent man...pure talent. Any chance you could put a tutorial together for noobs like myself?
    Why do my Guardsmen always seem to be in leg warmers??

Thanks guys. Hope you enjoying looking at my latest stuff (of which there is going to be loads over the coming months).

Cryl: I've been counting down till the 8th when Photobucket lets me have my photo's visible again. Really doing my head in. ;-(

Vorlorn: I've a few ideas for tutorials but not the time at the moment. I'm very active on another forum with 'wips'. I'll see about starting posting here too. At least you can see what's happening and maybe gleen ideas from what I do.

Latest addition is another part of the large SW's commission I'm working on.

Battle-Brother

holy cow, im liking that pedro relictor. very nice

Wow those wolves are beautiful. Tutorial on the blue armor parts possibly?

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast