BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Captain

Default Can a Typhoon Missile Launcher be fired as a defensive weapon?

The Typhoon Missile Launcher with Frag and Krak grenades has two profiles: S4 AP6 and S8 AP3. If you choose the S4 shot, can it be fired as a defensive weapon?

BRB: "Any vehicle weapons of Strength 4 or less (or weapons with no Strength value) are classified as defensive weapons."

Yes, it can.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lerra View Post
    The Typhoon Missile Launcher with Frag and Krak grenades has two profiles: S4 AP6 and S8 AP3. If you choose the S4 shot, can it be fired as a defensive weapon?

BRB: "Any vehicle weapons of Strength 4 or less (or weapons with no Strength value) are classified as defensive weapons."
    Abso-freakin-lotely!

Its one of my favorate ranged anti-horde set ups, HB/TYPHOON
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Librarian

Isn't as good as Ravagers are, tho.
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Brother-Captain

Thanks guys!

It's not as good as a ravager, but few things are. If I could build an omni-dex I'd run three ravagers in a heartbeat.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lerra View Post

Heh, you answered your own question.

If the rules say A, then the rules mean A. The BRB quote pretty clearly said A, and there aren't any other rules affecting the situation, so A is true.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.