BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

I'd be a Heavy Bolter-totting tactical marine. As my sergeant and half of the squad jump in a razorback to go burninate things, i take aim and start mowing down greenskins like i was trimming a hedge. My squadmates would die first, The Emperor graciously allocating the first 4 wounds to them.

then, as the orks inevitably approach, i'd laugh, because they were all about to be killed by a heavy bolter marine that remembered to put on an appropriately oversized bayonet. Brother Rambo FTW.

Brother-Sergeant

I would be a Dreadnought, towering over the battlefield as my assault cannon roared with holy fury; wiping away the unclean with righteous death. My fist the word of death made physical by the arcane machinations of my Brother-Techmarines; forever working and designing new weapons to beat back the darkness with. For without inovation we would surely stagnate and die, but without vigilance we would fall into that very darkness we war against. I would be one whoose name is Venerated as I bestow the title of Master of the Forge unto each of my children just as my master once did unto me. A living memory of the past, a recepticle in which truth and knowledge would rest.

And in my final hours I would stand stalwart against the rushing tide all around me. The darkness teasing my senses as it would seek to undue all we have achived; that the Architect of Lies would seek to consume my brothers prove that we have angered him and shattered his machinations as great many times to draw down his wrath. My sacrifice would be the linchpin upon which the Chapter would survive, my armored form enscribed with the runes of truth by the Librarians as I waded one last time into the darkness; filled with purpose as I struggled to heal the crazed machine spirits of the Fusion Drive. And I would perish here. My sacrifice would be a grim lose for the Chapter. A Holy Day would be forged from my death a world would be saved.

But in truth I never died. The spirit in the machine was far to crazed to be placated. So I took its place, now I am the 'Tribulation' our fortress amongst the stars, and I could not be more pleased. By my flesh I inspired a generation, by my shell I saved a world, and by my spirit I watch over all my brothers and all they strive to achive.

(Chapter: Stone Wardens)
    (Character: Seiraxedues; Ex-Master of the Forge, Venerable Dreadnought M.38-M.41, Total Life Span: 2869 Terran Years.)

Abbess Sanctorum

Yeah.

Laser beams or no, the dinosaurs are dead.

Becaise they couldn't adapt.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Fast vehicles are about as cool as you get in 40K... Until you get a fast ASSAULT vehicle! I want to drive a Storm Raven! I think I would want to drive one for the Flesh Tearers though because they have a cooler paint scheme.

But they went out in a laser fueled orgy of awesome.

Brother-Sergeant

I would be a librarian of the silver skulls with a storm shield and force sword.

Chaplain

I'd be an under-lexicanum of the Bright Talons. Spend all your time away from the battlefield, very quietly moving books around, and occasionally writing battle reports.
    Anti-FSM, Pro-MSoB and proud

If you ahve to stay space marine in the srictest (speaking: loyal space marine and not chaos) I'd be an epistulary with terminator armor, storm shield, gate of infinity and the vortex of doom.

when you are claden in the thickest of armor and carry a shield that can reflect titan-killing blasts there is not much more awesome you can get other than the total mastery of space. move yourself around by the blink of an eye and crush your enemies simply by morphing space around them!

if you have to be a space marine on a broader scale I'd be a chaos sorcerer of slanesh.
    simply because slanesh gives you all the pleasure, you can make people (girls *hrhr*) do what you want (lash ^^), can mess around with the cute deamonettes and if you are good at serving your lord one day can become an immortal deamon prince dedicated to the god of pleasure...

or if you just have to be something human within the 40k universe I'de be a titan princeps.
    there is just nothing more satisfying than leveling whole armies with one thought of your mind.

Abbess Sanctorum

Staying strictly "Space Marine" would include Chaos Space Marines.

I thought this would be obvious, you know, given the name.

Chaos Space Marines are still Space Marines. They just aren't part of the Adeptus Astartes, which is an an overarching "organization" which is (mostly) loyal to the Imperium. Organization, of course, is used extremely loosely here, but IIRC the Astartes DO have some representation within the High Lords of Terra.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

If I were a Space Marine I'd point at the anti-FSM crowd and laugh.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast