BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Abbess Sanctorum

PFft, I would never dare use a flamethrower IRL. Aside from the fact that I'd be scared ****less it'd explode on my back from an errant bullet, it doesn't have the satisfaction of blood splattering everywhere.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    PFft, I would never dare use a flamethrower IRL. Aside from the fact that I'd be scared ****less it'd explode on my back from an errant bullet, it doesn't have the satisfaction of blood splattering everywhere.
    You like blood splatters? Not purging with fire? Are you sure you're not a Khorn follower?
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Abbess Sanctorum

I'm quite sure. I would probably be suitable as a death cultist who focuses on ranged death, or a vindicare, than a Sister.

I'm nowhere NEAR religious enough to be a Sister. But people have argued that I'm insane, so I could be a vindicare.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Maybe next codex Sisters will be able to get sniper rifles. Scout sisters? Why not-you can join them.
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

To be fair, I imagine most bolter wounds have pretty impressive blood spatters. And the Imperium really needs to stop using flamethrower fuel that ignites on contact with oxygen.

Abbess Sanctorum

Ahem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    I'm nowhere NEAR religious enough to be a Sister.

Pfff, that's okay. By Sororitas standards all the religious beliefs you do have are heretical anyway.

You heretic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabterayl View Post
    Pfff, that's okay. By Sororitas standards all the religious beliefs you do have are heretical anyway.

You heretic.
    By Sororitas standards we're all heretics. Anyone here actually worship the Emperor? No? Heretic!
    Anyone here know ANYTHING of Chaos? yep. Burn & Purge time!

Now, back to finding pictures of people...

Brother-Sergeant

This is my senor picture.

You have no idea how long it took for me to get my eyebrows that tidy.
    To whom it may concern...
    BAALLOOOOGGGAAAA WHALE!!!

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    oh its one of THOSE threads..well I guess ill bite...this was taken of me on holiday last year ;
    Don't lie to the nice people, Xeno! I know he'll hate me doing this, but here's his real photo.

He has since gotten a new pair of pants...
    Whoops. I mean "trousers."

Goodbye Bols!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast