BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vhalyar View Post
    Kiss GK-in-2010 goodbye it seems.
    Goodnight Sweet Prince

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Vhalyar View Post
    Kiss GK-in-2010 goodbye it seems.
    In all probability, it seems August is the next 40k month, with Daemons. After that, there will be GKs and DE, but we don't know which, in what order. Note that Harry is pretty sure DE will be end of the year, but doesn't seem to know anything about when the GKs will be released. We have some other souces, like DPA, who think that GKs will come before DE.

So really, we don't know what's going to happen, until it does.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

I'm calling Harry out on this one. I think he is wrong in this case. He doesn't seem that confident in himself, almost as if he doesn't know whats really going on. There are also other reasosn to doubt him (certain price increases, disappearing codex's, Daemon wave...etc). So for once I don't believe him.
    Only in Death are we innocent!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry
    Well I can add my voice to the chorus if it helps.
    I have been sure DE are coming in the autumn for a while BUT I was not sure what was next because I didn't know if GW were going to sneak in a cheeky Grey Knight codex in the summer. That appears increasingly less likely.
    sounds pretty sure of himself to me.

Yes he seems confident at the start but as you keep reading he gets less and less confident. I'm still calling him out on this. GW is trying to control there rumors now. I'm betting that Harry is wrong.

I'll take that bet, if Harry is wrong I will let Necrosis pick my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A HUGE BLUNT View Post
    I'll take that bet, if Harry is wrong I will let Necrosis pick my avatar
    Naa, I just want to slay the giant.

If Harry is wrong then he will no longer be a reliable source for rumors.

Fail once and hes no longer reliable? I would say he has been pretty close to 100%. If he fails once or twice, I would still believe him over so many other rumor sources.
    Our lascannons shall provide illumination to the Emperors word.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    I'm calling Harry out on this one. I think he is wrong in this case. He doesn't seem that confident in himself, almost as if he doesn't know whats really going on. There are also other reasosn to doubt him (certain price increases, disappearing codex's, Daemon wave...etc). So for once I don't believe him.
    Remember, Harry doesn't see the whole picture. But he sees a whole lot more than just about anyone else, excluding a few other sources.

He sounds certain that DE are near the end of the year, but doesn't seem to know exactly when, nor where GKs fit in. It's not likely that GKs will be before August, now, so now it's a matter of whether or not GKs slip in before DE or not.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

On Dakka, even Reds8n said:
    AFAIK, Dark Eldar are still the next codex to roll out, tail end of this year, October or November time. Why so many people got into a flap over Grey Knights, who we won't see until next year IMO, I have no idea.
    ([url]http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/180/292253.page#1584289[/url])
    Red has also been an extraordinarily reliable member of the community... And he sounds pretty confident imo.

Page 77 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast