BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Female Pilot

And girls have a finely honed eye for picking out female flaws to make snarky comments about the prettier girls, so its really a no win situation. (yes, sarcasm, but agreeing with the point)
    Fact is GW could nad should do better with its female figures, the ability IS there, as I said, some of their female sculpts are very good. But they just don't seem to care.

Edit: Studio McVey do a good female sculpt, but then they have, what, ten sculpts available? They can afford to lavish a bit more time on each.
    Last edited by eldargal; 05-29-2010 at 09:47 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

If you don't mind GSing a couple of the[URL="http://www.pulpfigures.com/cat.php?range=Personalities&catalog=PHP&custID=581 731292171275147978"] Pulp Miniatures figures[/URL] could work (I've got some and they scale well).

Chaplain

try the pilot from the immolator, with some work you could do a good pilot, just cover the corset or mellisia will get you! lol, seriously though, the stuff you can do with the mini is scary as long as GS doesnt put you off.
    you have been deemed guilty of blasphemy against the holy emperor, for this crime your punishment shall be to clean his shoes.

Scout

The female scupts from the Malifaux game are pretty nice.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ironfaith View Post
    The female scupts from the Malifaux game are pretty nice.
    Sadly, they are too big for 40k.

Veteran-Sergeant

[url]http://www.ursasden.com/[/url]

This guy is a friend of mine his name is Bryan Steele, and has worked for Priveteer Press and Mongoose Publishing and did a ferrus Manus for my Iron hands. He might be able to help you.
    We refuse to take sides in this anymore. And we refuse to let you turn us against one another. http://derinaironhandsandmorethings.blogspot.com

Default Games Workshop and female models.

How can games workshop scuplt a female when they have never seen one. Ha ha.

Not true, AFAIK they have had at least two on the studio staff.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by devouruall View Post
    How can games workshop scuplt a female when they have never seen one. Ha ha.
    Hyuk Hyuk. You. Are. Hilarious.

Way to spend your first post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12