BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unsure What I want to play in the Narrative games. Have not seen a firm point cost or requirement. Local players are saying it's Apoc. army lists but they seem to be making balanced standard 40k lists.

Tempting to do a 3000 pt Apoc. Eldar list, all on foot, 10-15 models. Not very balanced or survivable but a hige fire magnet for a turn or two.This also helps me since I only need one force for the Narrative games and the BA vs. Eldar Apoc. game.

I will probably bring the Deathstalker (prism cannon) and Doom Weaver models as well.

Narrative is up to 3000 points, Apoc-enabled. Since we balance the forces, you can bring 1000 or 3000, or anything in between (and if you bring more, you might end up using that as well).
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Thanks.

One reason for my force selection is I take forever to paint an army. I have Beakies, purchased new, unpainted. I think I can paint six large models in two months though.

May bring my Armorcast Reaver as well.

Grand Provost Marshal

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    May bring my Armorcast Reaver as well.
    Do it!

Looks like I have to bring two titans (Reaver, Phantom), an eldar towering destroyer Knight, Tempest grav tank, Epicast prototype prism cannon and night spinner a 6-8 wraithlords (old metal) and about the same number of war walkers. A few regular minis might be nice as well. Should be some good fire support for the Eldar vs BA game.

--
    Lane

Battle-Brother

As far as exceeding the allotted points for the narrative tracks, are you suggesting that "if" we have more to go ahead and bring it and it might be used?

I'm still planning on bringing Elysians and I don't think there will be a ton of those around, though I could be wrong.

Thanx!

Bring it and you might use it; leave it at home and you certainly won't.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Talking

I am bringing Goatboy's mom!

She's banned for being overpowered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12