BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Abbess Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by shaletron View Post
    Techpriest or a rogue trader for sure.
    That's one half of it done. Try the second half.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    If you could be anything in 40k, what would you be, and why did you choose that over all the other various things you could have been?
    Same to the other(s) that didn't really give a reason. It's not a very interesting topic if you're just giving one-liner responses...
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

I would be an Ork Warboss. I would go around punching me mates to motivat'em and then we all get wit da stabbin. Kause dats how I 'ave a good time! WWAAAGGHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by Mctavish View Post
    A Deff Skull Mekaniak. Tinkerin' wiv da looted stock to build myself a super choppy shooty little gargant to stomp around in.
    Why? because I really respect the simple, direct orky mindset. and building stuff is cool. especially stompy stuff

Scout

Thousand Sons Sorcerer. Reason 1) I'm not dust and bits of angry soul rattling around in side sealed armor. 2) I could shoot mind bullets.

Veteran-Sergeant

Armsman for a Rouge Trader. Plying the far reaches of the Imperium and beyond, carrying a BIG gun, a SHARP blade and other rare "items" with no one questioning my authority to do so.
    Age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill, however nothing beats rolling all sixes.

Battle-Brother

If I could be anyone in the 40k Universe, it'd be a Librarian for the Dark Angels. It'd be cool to have the ability to throw fire with my mind, as well as deflect any bullet, lascannon, or what-have-you. ^.^

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by LidlessPraetor View Post
    If I could be anyone in the 40k Universe, it'd be a Librarian for the Dark Angels. It'd be cool to have the ability to throw fire with my mind, as well as deflect any bullet, lascannon, or what-have-you. ^.^
    dont forget the ability to pulp their minds if your power is great enough (mind worm)
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

Battle-Brother

Yeah, I was going to say that, but Ezekiel is the only one that gets to do it, and he's a special character. The ability to make even a necron lord repent their sins is pretty hilarious.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    That's one half of it done. Try the second half.

Same to the other(s) that didn't really give a reason. It's not a very interesting topic if you're just giving one-liner responses...
    Now, now, Melissia, it was the lurker's first post, try to give it some slack. As for me, I'd want to be either one of the Death Company marines, for the reasons given in the last thread, or an Imperial Commissar. Not only do I get to run around the battlefield "encouraging" troopers with my laspistol, I also look great with a peaked cap, black greatcoat, and crimson scarf. Now THAT'S accessorizing in the 41st millenium!
    Because really, the Hive Mind just wants to make friends.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by LidlessPraetor View Post
    Yeah, I was going to say that, but Ezekiel is the only one that gets to do it, and he's a special character. The ability to make even a necron lord repent their sins is pretty hilarious.
    I was under the assumption its just any generic Grandmaster Librarian that can use the power, not just Ezekiel
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast