BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Initiate

Default WIP Stormraven (Thunderhawk style)

Hi.

Here's my Stormraven conversion. It's made of a Valkyrie and plasticard. I hope you like it.

Last edited by darkrob; 06-30-2010 at 02:27 PM.

YES!! Finally a Stormraven that looks like what I envisioned it to!!
    The Krandor 116th Airborne: Flying Arctic Rednecks..IN SPACE!!!
    http://paradoxgaming.intodit.com- Proud seller of time-space disruptions since 2010

Veteran-Sergeant

Digging it! It actually looks like a mini-thunderhawk... Which actually makes sense.

Chapter-Master

By far best one I've seen, plus you didn't spend insane amounts of money cutting up expensive kits. Well done.

It actually looks like it belongs in a space marine army. Looks great.

Good job.

Scout

that looks

NOICE... ^_^

I like it. (Not related to you specifically) I do wish people making these would paint them though.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

i love it. i really like how most of the weapons are placed on the wings like modern planes, then a turret gun like the razorback and an underslung one like a landspeeder, it gives it a really good shape and adds to the space marine-ness of it. one question though, wheres the landing gear?
    "Huddle close to your Emperor if he makes you feel safe. He cannot save you, for only Chaos is eternal....." Endemion, Captain of the Iron Warriors

This has to be the best Stormraven I have seen. Bar none. Any chance you might give a "how to" on making this?

Wow, that's beautiful. Perfect!

Any chance of the view of the underneath? I like what I see of your dread-clamp...
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast