BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: GK Roundup

Abbess Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by HsojVvad View Post
    I don't think so. I believe GW wants the "use the one codex" mentality so I can't see a suppliment coming.

Why would you think a supplemnet will come? Did you "hear" anything?
    Yes. Several sources have stated that the Inquistion will get its own supplement, separate from GK and SoB.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Yes. Several sources have stated that the Inquistion will get its own supplement, separate from GK and SoB.
    But that dosn't mean you will be able to use the =I= and GK or SoB codex together though.

All speculation anyways right now. Some say =I= get their own codex, others have said they will not and only play a minor part in GK and SoB codex. Time will tell.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Abbess Sanctorum

All speculation anyways
    No wait really? Next you'll tell me that these rumors are just rumors!
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    No wait really? Next you'll tell me that these rumors are just rumors!
    Why yes, rumours are just rumours. Are you a mind reader? How did you know I was going to say that?
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Chapter-Master

But that dosn't mean you will be able to use the =I= and GK or SoB codex together though.
    Yeah. A GK codex. A Sisters codex. And an allies supplement that will supposedly have allies for more than just the Imperium.

A GK codex is about as close to set in stone as rumors can get, we just don't know the release date. Sisters we have plenty of reason to expect, but there is still time for change. Allies is still just a possibility.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

I am mainly a BA player (first Love), though i do have a approx 5000pt SOB and about 3000pts of GK (I like collecting and painting almost as much as playing) so I am really looking forward to the new codexs. My only beef is that I hope they release the Storm Raven Model and not wait until the GK codex is out. Has anyone heard or seen any rumors or pics?

Brother-Sergeant

January isn't that far off man 5 months away!

Chapter-Master

No storm raven model yet.

I, however, have two valkyries, one of which I have already converted to be a storm raven similar to this one [URL="http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2010/05/40k-hobby-horn-pattern-storm-raven.html"]here[/URL].

So I'll have three Land Raiders, two Storm Ravens, a Dreadnought (I'll probably get a second, as well), and plenty of GKs for the new 'dex.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    I expect that an allies supplement will come later.
    And I expect that I'll get an allies supplement for my CSM's letting me use God specific deamons....

anyone? >.>

Abbess Sanctorum

Maybe they will. It could be an allies supplement which gives rules for allying various armies together that fit together-- for example, rangers in an Imperial army, or Ork mercenaries in an Eldar army (they aren't above bribing Orks to die for them you can be sure), Imperial Guard and Chaos Daemons in a CSM army (to represent Lost and the Damned), etc.

We already occasionally houserule this locally, but it'd be nice to have official rules.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast