BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

I'm thi mug I'll change my answer to "citizen number 326-728462846-74927fj67-89$716sbachjd-6281937-711-411-90210."

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I'm thi mug I'll change my answer to "citizen number 326-728462846-74927fj67-89$716sbachjd-6281937-711-411-90210."

Duke
    Only if Im allowed to tatoo it on your forehead!
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Battle-Brother

Who else but the Fabricator general?-High lord of Terra, commander of the Titan Legions, Magos Mechanicum of the Omnissiah. It's all good .

Quote Originally Posted by Freefall945 View Post
    bunches of epic

EDIT: Or, like, an Eldar Pathfinder. They're sweet.
    OMG that story made me laugh, then immediately wonder what kind of freaky *** pron you're into. Props.

/links?
    Borderline alcoholic and happy about it.
    Don't get your religion mixed with my Constitution. The mixture curdles.

Battle-Brother
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default my pick

I would like to be a callidus assasin because i could change into anything and youd be dead also "guns for show knives for a pro." and then the universe will live in fear of my abilities.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael71 View Post
    I would like to be a callidus assasin because i could change into anything and youd be dead also "guns for show knives for a pro." and then the universe will live in fear of my abilities.
    I think people who say they wan't to be an assassin aren't thinking it through enough-Yeah, people fear you, but that means nothingas you're just a weapon for the High Lords to use on a whim. You would never know what it would be like to be feared. Power is nothing if you can't savour it.

~ Hal.

Abbess Sanctorum

Also, in order to become an assassin you quite literally give up your self, psychologically speaking. You basically mentally and psychologically die and are reborn into something else through a number of hynotherapy treatments, surgery, and training.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

First-Captain

And maybe that's what does it for Az...

To each their own, I guess.

Battle-Brother

a machine spirit of an IMPERATOR TITAN

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    Restarting this old thread, because I don't feel like necroposting (or looking back to find the old one).

If you could be anything in 40k, what would you be, and why did you choose that over all the other various things you could have been?

* No special characters, please... they end up being a bit overdone.

To start it off:

I'd be an Imperial Psyker. Sure, I could be a Sister of Battle... but I doubt I'd be religious enough for the position. And a Guardswoman would probably mean that I die a horrible death in the meat grinder wars the Imperium has to fight. A female Space Marine would probably piss the other Space Marines off (Which might be worth it...). And I don't think I'd really want to be one of the other races save for maybe an Ork-- Eldar have to live a life of extreme inhibitions, Tau are deeply segregated, Necrons are Necrons, and Tyranids barely think to begin with. An Ork might be interesting, but even then I don't necessarily love fighting enough to be a proper Ork.

While being an Imperial Psyker wouldn't be the most pleasant thing to be sure, at the very least I'd probably be off of the battle lines-- unless I somehow became a Battle Psyker, in which case I'd hopefully be able to use my powers to regenerate any wounds I took anyway (biomancy). I'd have to be particularly careful with my powers in order to prevent daemonic possession mind you... but having to always be on guard sounds better than suffering in the polluted, unforgiving factories or deadly, monster-filled warzones at any rate.
    I hear what Melissa is saying, and true, how many of us can claim we could be devout enough to join the ranks of the Sisters of Battle or the Ordo Malleus? But Melissa, I have only one down side for you and that is that the death rate for Imperial Psyker's is second to that of the Imperial Guard themselves. I mean 1000 psykers are sacrificed, daily, to keep the Emperor alive(ish). It's not like they lose a few hundred and the others get to go home after their shift, lol.
    Personally I would love to be a Grey Knight, but I'll admit I doubt I could survive the Indoctrination procedures. So, with that in mind, I would have to say my second choice would be either a Commisar or a SM Chaplain, because as a Commisar I get to instill the fear of the Emperor into the men on the front, (also, less chance of summary execution), and a Chaplain for the same reason, only less piously and fearfully.

As eldar, I would have to say I would choose the Striking Scorpion aspect or the Swooping Hawk Aspect.

Oh, and I could definitely be an Ork, seeing as Orks have it plain and simple.

But above all, a Grey Knight through and through, getting to fight the greatest enemies of the Imperium, waging the most vital wars for mankind that are largely unheard of. And to work with the Sisters of Battle as an Imperial Storm Trooper wouldnt be bad, either, their zeal and faith make me proud, (I loved the book Faith and Fire)

So yes. Also, when they finally say that they are coming out with the new Codicies, Ill be in front of my GW chanting the prayers of the Sisters of Battle and the 666 sacred words of the Grey Knights,
    hope you join me out there, Brothers and Sisters.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast