BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Skaven and High Elves is confirmed for the core set...

High Elves get a Griffon, Skaven get the Plague Mortar/Launcher/Catapult thingy haha...also 40 Clanrats and 20 Slaves...

Also, before the naysayers... when I say "confirmed," I mean confirmed to me from very reliable sources. So you can choose to take this confirmation with as much grains of salt as you want...haha...
    "Read this post and shutup." - Melissia

The Dark Mechanic

Default Sprues Arrive In Stores! (Island Of Blood)

GW stores now are now receiving their display sprues from Island Of Blood. Customers in my local GW store were assisting in assembling the models today. They look absolutely terrific. I've seen Swordmasters and the Griffin assembled. Great detail, poses, etc. The Skaven stuff looked good on the sprue. As rumored, 2 Rat Ogres and a Warp Fire Thrower among all the great smaller stuff.

Sorry, I didn't have my camera with me and it was a surprise to find the Island Of Blood sprues coming out for assembly when I got to the store, so I don't have pictures, but with the sprues arriving near simultaneously in all GW stores it won't be long before pics are all over the forums. I spent the day basing my Tyrannofex, finishing my Chaos Giant converion and building the store's preview Bloodcrusher sprues. The Bloodcrushers can build three command models (which I did) or three regular troopers, and there are extra heads and great looking tiny decorative bits. I'm going to want more than one set of those for sure.

GW stores need to have the Island Of Blood models built and painted for display by the first week in August, so I suspect a lot of those one-man operated GW stores are going to be looking for assistance from customers as was the case in my local store today.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

I have this vain hope that the mage might be a girl. I would go to a store and look for myself, but I fell of my horse and bruised my bottom, so please someone post some pictures already.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I have this vain hope that the mage might be a girl. I would go to a store and look for myself, but I fell of my horse and bruised my bottom, so please someone post some pictures already.

Sorry to disappoint, but i believe that its a guy mage.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Dit Da Jow will help with that.

High Elves plz?
    "Read this post and shutup." - Melissia

First-Captain

Holy cats, those skaven look cool.

Can't wait to see what my HE will look like...

Veteran-Sergeant

Got this from a GW store. Skaven is in the starter set.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skaven.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	598  
    On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenZero View Post
    High Elves plz?
    I wasnt able to snag pics today, but Ill let you know, the elves, they are damned sexy models, the griffon especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Wiggles View Post
    I wasnt able to snag pics today, but Ill let you know, the elves, they are damned sexy models, the griffon especially.

Please, please, please post those damned pics! We are in your hands

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast