BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Would probably have to be either a Chaos Lord (Nurgle) or a High Elf of some description, probably Eltharion or Alith Anar. Eltharion because he's a blind bad-***, and Alith Anar 'cos his backstory's interesting and I get to hang about with a bunch of Shadow Warriors

Brother-Captain

Either Tristan from the 5th Ed Bret book

Or

The empire guy that comes with the old metal giant model. You know the guy, the one that is cowering from being trampled.

Hmmmm, interesting question. It would be pretty awesome to be Teclis or a Wood Elf lord due to their long lifespans and all. Among the humans I'd love to be a Warrior Priest (love WP's and 40K Chaplains ), maybe an Arch-Lector since being Volkmar has got to suck about now.

Librarian

if it was possible, rules wise, i'd totally be a Dwarf Lord on a dragon mount, sitting in my keep with my riches and sweet ride, having the loyalty of a small nation and their admiration as well. and i'd be sitting next to that Joespeh brewer character, the famous brewer, cause we all know dragons are funner when their drunk :P

A Skaven Clan Skyre Engineer, if I couldn't be a special charecter, and if I could, I'd be the current Nurglitch.

Causing death is fun!

well duh, I'd be Karl Franz. Cause I rock.

My best friend is Gelt who gives me lotsa bling bling.

First-Captain

I'd have to hie from Marienburg, the younger son of a rich member of the Council of Merchants, a duellist by trade, a romancer by nature, with adventure enough to keep life interesting, money enough to keep the ladies in style, and friends enough to make it all worthwhile.

Wine, Women, Song & Fighting? Life doesn't get much better.

Chaplain

My name is Kieran von Helsturm, son of an Imperial Noble. I am an experienced swordsmaster and marksman, and also happen to be magically inclined. My favourite night of the year is Geheimnisnacht*, when the dead rise and I hold a party. Pompous music blasting out the manor, me and my guests hack chop, slice and shoot any foul dead stuff that can't pay the entry fee. Then, Amethyst magic at the ready, I light up the disco ball with the Purple Sun of Xereus that nobody can dispel, because it's Geheimnisnacht* and magic is crazy powerful.

* To find out what in the Warhammer World Geheimnisnacht is, turn to page 247 of the Warhammer Rulebook.
    Last edited by Kieranator K82; 09-02-2010 at 01:28 AM.
    You think running with scissors is dangerous? Try sky diving with them!

Scout

Khorne the Blood God. What would be better than being a God that all would fear!

I'd be a witch hunter merchant. If I ever had any rivals as a merchant, I'd witch hunter them.
    "What's that, you worship chaos?" -me
    "No, I was simply saying my business is better then yours."-him
    "BURN THE HERETIC!"-me
    And I get to look cool and be rich. Best of both worlds......

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast